...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) - Page 2 Empty Re: ...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 am

Willow frowned when Abbey said she had to go. "But we just got here," She pleaded, "Don't go." Then she remembered the other guy that had shown up. She waslked over to him. "Hello," She said. "I'm Willow, Abbey's best friend!" She smiled, hoping he would introduce himself.

(((OOC: Matt i wasnt sure if they had already met or not so just tell me if i need to change it, okay?)))
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN))) - Page 2 Empty Re: ...Whoa!... (((Abbey and OPEN)))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 am

"Willow I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you." she said looking at her. Once they had gotten away from them she looked at Abbey. "Ne'os has murdered our father." she said quietly. She knew Abbey probably wouldn't do too well to this information. "They have him in Azkaban right now for it and some other things but we have to get home."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Abbey's eye welled up with tears. First both of her parents and now her adopted father!? Couldn't the world ever give her a break!? "W..w..what?" Abbey asked. "I can't believe this." she gasped. "Ne'os...he was my friend." Abbey then realized the only reason why Ne'os would kill a member of the Confederacy.."Wait...his Ne'os a vampire or a werewolf?" Abbey asked, tears spilling down her cheeks.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Christy pulled Abbey into her arms in a tight hug. It was rare that Christy ever showed affection to anyone anymore. Abbey was probably the only one she did other than Godric. "Abbey I'm so sorry." she said unsure herself why she was apologizing. "Ne'os is a vampire.." she said looking at Abbey trying to fight back her own tears. "There is more about Ne'os you should know." she continued saying. She knew their father wasn't in the confederacy nor did he have any knowledge about it, "He's attacked me several times and he's the leader of the resistance."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Matt punched a tree and made a dent in it! I've got nothing against Sam but, GOD DAMN NEOS!!! he yelled. He waved to Abbeys friend, I'm Matt, Matt Lestrange. Sorry but I'm not sure this is the perfect time for introductions... he patted Abbey on the shoulder and rubbed Christy's shoulder. I'm sorry guys.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Christy leaned her head against Matt. He was her cousin after all. He would learn about it sooner or later and better from her than anyone else. "Sam attacked me the other night in Hogsmeade." she said looking at him. "They are all going to die I promise that." she said quietly looking up at Matt her eyes filled with hatred.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Abbey nodded fiercely and wiped away the tears streaming from her eyes. "I want to kill every single one of them!" she said. "I need to be trained Christy!" Abbey explained. "If I'm ever going to be a good member of the Confederacy, I need to know how to fight!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Willow frowned at the news. She felt bad for Abbey and Christy but everyone was leaving her. She was in the Confederacy too. She needed to know everything that was going on also. "I'm sorry for your loss," She said to Abbey and Christy and ran off farther into the forest, leaving her friends farther behind. She needed to think, but she didn't know why she was going into the forest. She needed to go back to Hogwarts. She needed...to go to the Headquarters.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:23 am

"Don't worry Abbey." she said looking at her, "You will be." she said looking at her, "I'll make sure of that myself." She knew she Godric and Marco would take care of Training Abbey. If her training went well then she might even become able to be in the inner circle. She turned and looked at Willow, "Thanks Willow." she said quietly but loud enough for her to hear her, "I'm sorry for having to take Abbey away like this."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

Abbey nodded. Whenever the training would begin, she'd be ready for it and whatever challenge it brought. Abbey didn't care anymore about how killing vampire was something hard for her to do because of her friendship with Sophia; if Ne'os was a vampire and had killed her father, and Samantha had attacked Christy, all she wanted to do was kill them.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top