Sally's Fan Fic
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sally's Fan Fic Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sally's Fan Fic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sally's Fan Fic Empty Sally's Fan Fic

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Prologue:

One bright and windy day a family of four was sitting in the living room.There was two twins and their parents.One was named after her mom's,Sally,best friend Ginevra.Gin (short for ginevra) had beautifull brown hair,and green eyes,sah was beautiful and looked like her mom.
The other baby was named Jason he had short brown hair and looked like his sister with the same green eyes.They both looked alike in many ways but the one thing that told them apart was that Jason had a birthmark of a feather,a a very tiny feather on his fore arm.The weather changed very fast and by night time the wind was blowing
in all different diretions.When the house was investigated after the storm,it was the only house that was destoryed.Gin and Jason were found but the parents body was nowhere to be seen.Now the babies fait would have to lie in the hands of their mom's best friend Ginevra to
raise them,and dodge the obstacles they encounter along the way.

ill wirite more later

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sally's Fan Fic Empty Re: Sally's Fan Fic

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Awesome, start Sally and thanks for putting me in there Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Very good Sally, excellent work with your fanfic, keep it up, and put me in there as a good guy somehow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:55 pm

kk i will i got tons of places to put people in just need names
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Okay, but ill read it once it's posted. And if you need anymore help just ask and ill do the same as i did for your outline! Same with names! I'm glad too help Smile
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:53 pm

CHAPTER 1:TWINS ELEVNTH BRTHDAY
IN GINEVRA'S EYES

The twins eventh birthday has finally come soon they would be getting their
letters from hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy thought Ginevra.Suddenly there was an knock at the door.Ginevra opened it and
yo her surpize there was nothing there.She looked down and saw some letters.
She looked more closly at them and saw that they had the hogwarts sealed
on them she quckly pick them up and shut the door."kids,come here please i have very important news!" She said excitly."Your letters have come."Gin and Jason knew what she was talking about because she had been telling them for a whole week they just did not belive her.They came down fast and she told them
that they needed to listen carefully"We will be going to london tomorrow to get your things for school and get you out of that wreched muggle school."she told them.Then there was a knock on the door for the secound time that day.Ginevra answered the door and to her surpruze who should be standing there
but Sally and Brandon Marrow,the kids parents.Of course the twins did not know who they were but they said hello to them any way thinking they were friends of
Ginevra.Ginevra was shocked to see them she had thought they had died in the storm.Her husband Freddy just stared at them with his mouth wide open.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:59 pm

In your story am I both your best friend Ginevra and your kid GInevra?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:01 am

yup.im working on chap 2 now but the friend is ginevra and the kid is gin so no one gets confuzzled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:04 am

I know, I wasn't confused I was just checking. So I'm married to Freddy am I lol Razz
Pretty good chapter by the way.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 am

thanks and it he was the frist person i thought of lol well not exactly Crying or Very sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum