floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:02 am

"Sounds like you are having difficulties with an ill houseguest--yes? Something I can do to help?" Khaat knew very well that was not the issue, and decided to get to the point. "Mrs. Malfoy--Narcissa--we both know Malfoys don't make social calls. Not here, at any rate. What exactly are you looking for? If you're not looking for someone, then I take it you're looking for something. Now, what on earth could it be? There is very little here, materially, that you would be interested in buying. So it seems to me a place like this would be loaded with information that could be valuable to a lot of people. Is that what you need? Some question answered, perhaps?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: floor plan in St. Mungo Hospital

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:56 am

"Perhaps in the past but no one can hold it against me for wanting to come and see the new Head Healer can they? Besides, watching an escaped mental patient makes the trip even better. Malfoys always look for what they can gain. However amusing this whole trip is I agree with you - there is most definitely nothing to gain here."

Narcissa knew that was honest. Unfortunately it was a trait she'd gotten from her uncle so it seemed. The man was so honest and loyal it made Narcissa want to slit her throat. Honestly where was the fun in that? It had to be awfully boring to be that pure.

"Much information can be bought here. For a price how high Ms. Lupin, though? And what exactly would you be willing to sell?"

Nothing probably. Narcissa thought with a small scowl. Then again, it did seem to be much easier route just going an asking. But a Malfoy never asked for anything - there were given what they were needed. It was all about a price and just how well Narcissa could bargain. Maybe she'd even get that mental patient as a free deal for however many files she bought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 am

"I'm sorry, Narcissa. Your money is no good here," Khaat said. "Look--I don't know what you need to know. But I want to treat you as fairly as I know how. Presuming this might be some sort of personal information you're seeking, if it is something I have the ability and the right to give you, you still don't need your money. I'll just give it to you. But if what you want is illegal information, I'm sorry. You won't get it from me. And, if I can help it, you won't get it from my staff either. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 am

Narcissa couldn't help but smile at the child. She wasn't as idiotic as most it seemed. She'd done well. Those files weren't needed but they were being used quite often. Hopefully now that Ms. Lupin was in charge this would be limited but as much as Narcissa wanted to know who had been accessing them it could wait. She knew now that nothing could be gotten directly.

"You have done well I must say." Narcissa said, her voice light and proud almost. "Directly those files are inaccessible via you. Other Head Healer's make mistakes. They always have and could always be bought with a price it doesn't take much for a few zeros to be added onto a number and then you've got them sold. Through you those files are inaccessible but I am more worried if someone chooses a less direct approach wouldn't you agree?"

Narcissa's words were spoken such a conviction that no court judge could prove her wrong. She was being honest for once in her life - she honestly wondered who could get at those files. The names of vampires were in there and more specifically their blood preference. It would only take a bit of Aconite or whatever it was that could be bought in the Apothecary. If that went into any water or blood system it would be fatal - even for vampires.

Unlike Khaat, it seemed, the vampires could be bought with blood and as soon as that was tainted everything would be cut off and they'd have to hunt for once in their lives. Perhaps it was better for those files to be on show because the vampires could be used. However, they were of no use when the Ministry has thrown one into Azkaban. It didn't bode well for the humans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 am

"I will not be bought," Khaat reassured her, "Not for any price. St. Mungo's will not be bought. Medical records are very serious, private things. We both know that information can be deadly in the wrong hands. I will do everything within my power to protect the sacred trust that the families we have serviced have placed in us. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 pm

"Well that's wonderful then isn't it?" Narcissa said with a small smile. "But say someone was looking for something that could aid them. A member of that idiotic Confederacy or and Order member perhaps? If they didn't go through you to the files and found them on their lonesome, how would you protect the files?"

Narcissa wanted to know, not for a file rob but just to know her family's details were safe. If it were her choice than she wouldn't just take one or two because you'd have to come back for more and the more times you come in the more likely it becomes that you get caught. If you're going to get something then take all of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

"There will be precious little chance of that," Khaat smiled, "I presume someone will try. I expect them to. I do not expect them to succeed easily. I won't be arrogant enough to presume it would be impossible. Arrogance can create a false security about our own superiority, and I refuse to do that. What I can guarantee is that I will not let medical records be used as political pawns for either side--to the very best of my ability."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top