:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell} Empty :: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell}

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 am

It was a windy, cloudly day. London was packed with people, mostly buisness people and tourist. Andrian stood by a round fountain just admiring the artistic structure they created it; amazing these muggles, he thought as he looked from the top of the fountain to the bottom of the fountain but as looked down at the water he noticed that there had been silver coin tossed into the fountain everywhere and straight away he knew that this was a wishing well so he dugged his hand through his pocket and pulled out a penny then looked at her, trying to thing of something to wish for though he almost had everything he ever wished for at the moment and that was no more breaking anybodies heart and Belle. All of a sudden something crawled across his mind like a insect living his his head, he knew exactly what he wanted to wish for and carefully annouced it inside his head wishing that he'd had more friends currently he had been all alone lately. He also wished that everyone he loved was happy and wasn't miserable anymore, to have the best in life for them; after that he tossed the coin into the fountain and watched it as it sank to the bottom of the fountain.

To his dismay he heard a little cooing noise on the ground beside him which caused him to tear his gaze at the fountain to a little pigeon who seem to be sitting down on the ground at ease not even caring if anybody could've stepped on it. How old he thought, it was not usual for a bird to sit down here like that. There must be something wrong, he thought then started to lift the pigeon up and examined it. "What are you doing on the ground like that," he pretended to talk to the pigoen as he scratched it head, gently knowing exactly why it was sitting around like that; the wings were injured.

(( He wore a pink buttoned up tee-shirt, white formal pant and leather shoes.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell} Empty Re: :: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell}

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 am

Paige was in London. Yes, she hated muggles so much but she just had to get out of the magical world just for a couple of days. She hated crowds. It was just unruly. She found herself on a park bench watching people go by. She was wearing a black skirt with shiny leggings with a dark blue t-shirt that had a daisy on it along with a white big jacket, unzipped. She had her hair out, naturally curly and black eyeliner and mascara, as usual plus no smile. She watched a young people have a picnic and kiss a few times, though she just rolled her eyes at them. She saw a man, by the fountain just beside her and watched him. She thought he was normal until he picked up the pigeon. Yugh, she thought! How gross and disgusting! Picking up a pigeon that could be diseased. What a crazy man! She shook her head and couldn't help but do a stifled laugh.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

:: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell} Empty Re: :: LOVE me or HATE me... I won't change for you :: - {Paige Halliwell}

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 am

Andrian countiued to fix up the pigeon wound with a small dab of potion on it wings when suddenly he heard a stifled laughter on the bench beside him. He turned to the source of the voice and spotted a young girl looking at him and laughing; Andrian looked at her suspiciously and shrugged his shoulders. "Whats so funny," he asked in a low, attractive voice. He looked away from her and started to let go of the bird watching as it flew away from him still waiting patiently for ehr to answer his question.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 am

You..touching a pigeon unknowing where it has been. Paige replied in a small, serious voice. She stopped chuckling but did not smile but smirk. You're a mad man. Paige watched him heal the bird and frowned. Are you a wizard? You shouldn't be doing magic in muggle world, you'll expose us you fool!
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:16 am

Your touching a pigeon unknowing where it has been. Andrian rolled his eyes and wiped his hand from touching the pigeon, what he had done for the pigeon was generous and kind he didn't care if it was dirty to touch it. "I was just healing it," he told her, his tone annoyed when she told him that he was a mad man. As she asked if he was a wizard he froze and stopped halfway, how did she know he didn't do any magic in front of them. "I didn't do any magic," he looked at her confused.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 am

There is no potion in the muggle world to heal such an unruly animal such as a pigeon that quickly. Paige raised her eyebrows and her eyes widened when he rolled her eyes at her. Wow, she thought, no one has responded like that to her, it actually hurt. Nah, who was she kidding, she didn't care if he did or didn't roll his eyes, she was just suprised.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 am

OC: Posting as Andrian

There is no potion in the muggle world to heal such an unruly animal such as a pigeon that quickly
she said. Andrian smirked at her that was quite true actually but what could hurt, they already knew that there were wizard lurking around in the world in fact they were actually having a war with each other; Andrian remembers having to be shot at by two marine soilders and a video of them casting a spell at one of their friends potrayed on telivison - on the news. "Good point," he said, grinning and wagging a finger at her and smiled. "But I don't think anyone noticed since there not many people around, beside do you think I was going to let that pigeon sit there and ben stepped on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 am

Oh, who cares? Paige asked, with a shrug. There's more birds, to be precise, chickens in the world than humans, so there is no harm leaving one single bird to die and be helpless. Paige raised her eyebrows at him and pursed her lips.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top