Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!)

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Holding her arm on her heart, she breathed slow and deep. She was really afraid of water and now, she was even shocked. Yet, she still has bath every morning, but that's not it! "I..." she couldn't say anything before she saw a guitar.
"Sonne," she finally said, her voice sounding more like whisper. Sonne means Sun in German. Smiling weakly, she lifted her legs and put them on the sofa. Now, laying down, looking with big blue eyes at Josh, she waited.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting in this room playing russian roulette [Love those lyrics](Josh Flynn!)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm

The simple word meant nothing to him yet just by thinking it, picturing the word in his head, the spell that possessed the guitar instantly activated. Closing his eyes, both his hands moved in the correct notes. However, Josh wasn't there... technically. In fact, he was under the spell that stopped Josh's brain from working, maintaining him alive via his subconscious. Yet he didn't know what he was playing, were he was or what was happening outside. When he finished, he opened his eyes and still with a vague expression he asked to himself deep inside his mind "What happened?!"
- So... putting this away. - the guitar magically disappeared and Josh looked her in the eyes. - Sorry about what I did before. I couldn't imagine you hated water... - he looked sad when saying that! Regardless, he got up and walked to the potion's book.
- What's your trick? Can you teach me how to like this potions thingy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 am

Miseria was really surprised when she heard how Josh played this song. It was really beautiful. Mis loved rock and metal, however, she didn't metion it before. Looking at players face, she smiled. He was really cute.
When Josh started talking, she flinched, but her smile went softer:"That's nothing," she assured. Really. People just do stupid things, but they are forgivable.

"Well... I um..." she stopped. How did she it anyways? Usually she only reads and reads and reads. Nothing special. Even Ravenclaw student's don't read as much as she does. "Um, I read and think... " she turned her face away again. It was complicated to explain how she did it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am

He just couldn't get his eyes of her, it was like magic, a charm or something similar. There was something with in this girl that he couldn't explain by words, but that kept him interested in her like no other girl had been capable of doing. She was special...
- Reading is good - he calmly said wandering in the Common Room with no destiny whatsoever. - Guess that's what I'll have to do to undertsand Potions better uh? - still walking in circles through the yellow and clean carpet, he kept thinking in Miseria. They seemed to be so different in so many ways. She hated water, he loved it. She loved Potions, he hated them. It could seem they completed each other flaws and hates. - What do you wanna do now? - he looked at the clock. Amazingly, none of his friends was up yet and he found it strange but at the same time perfect. He could just stay there with her... all alone...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 am

Miseria shrugged, thinkin about it. "Well, reading helps in any ways," she sayd her thought out loud. Well it did to her. But people are different. Blanket was warming her and she could even walk around with this thing all day. "And if you want, I can help you by studying them," she offered, standing finally up.

It was still early morning and usually some of the students are waking up. But it seemed like no one didn't want to distract them. Funny. When she heard next questin, she walked there and stood next to him:"I don't know, what would you like to do?" she had no thoughts right now.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 am

Could he really tell her what he wanted to do. What he felt at that momment could tell him what to do but it was crazy. He just met her a few minutes ago... how could he be thinking of that? Maybe it was to soon to say it so he decided not to say a thing.
- Hey Josh! God Dammit your already awake... Jesus Christ let's go I'm hungry! - It was one of Josh's friends, a young and tall boy wearing simmilar clothes. He waved at Miseria for a few seconds and then he dragged Josh out of the common room, leaving only time for him to say goodbye.
- What the hell Darren?!
- What?
- Aww forget it... - sad and disapointed for leaving Miseria alone he walked along Darren for breakfast. And then, what he wanted to do previously with Miseria ended up being the only picture in his mind. "I want to kiss you..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 am

Miseria looked away, when someone came into common room. It was so quiet here. Josh didn't say a word and Mis didn't too. Why did someone want to come here, between them? Nodding to Darren. Smiling at them both, she waved at him and sadly sighing, she sat down on the sofa again. She felt disapointed right now. Taking another book about potions, she started reading again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

By 9 o'clock Kiba had came out from bed and had done every mornings stuff. Now he started going out for berkfest but suddenly he found himself in the common room. He looked at 2persone and started to walk out, but on the door he passed out. (sorry for estonian but i dont know if it's correct: On w? ma mõtlen et see peaks seal olema minestama või viskas pildi tasku.)
Everything went black and kiba felt someting hard agintst his back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top