Hi and your name is. (Nicolas)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi and your name is. (Nicolas) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi and your name is. (Nicolas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi and your name is. (Nicolas) Empty Hi and your name is. (Nicolas)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 am

Christabelle left the hogwarts grounds planning on spending the weekend with her parents for once instead of at the confederacy headquarters. She had just been there the day before to check on the little girl who lived there. She sighed and pulled her Nightwish jacket with the faux fur lined in it and around the hood around her tighter. The air feeling a bit colder than normal. She laughed as she thought about how it was her first time in Hogsmeade, having come from another country. She was trying to hide her accent so people could understand her better but the more she spoke english the easier it was for them to understand. I should bring Allie some sweets. she thought thinking about her youngest adopted sister that she hadn't seen in ages as she headed towards honeydukes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Hi and your name is. (Nicolas) Empty Re: Hi and your name is. (Nicolas)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Nicholas was in hogsmeade again. He wanted to have some fun and to meet someone new. He saw one ravenclaw girl. He could see she is older then he is. He came to her and said "Hey, I'm Nicholas Lestrange, from slytherin house, I wanted to meet someone and I saw you soo I thought about meeting with you". He didnt know what to say anymore to her. He was a little shamed. He started to wait for answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hi and your name is. (Nicolas) Empty Re: Hi and your name is. (Nicolas)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Christy heard the boy's name. Nicholas..It stabbed her in her heart like a thousand daggers. She quickly shook it off however. Since her Nick had left she had been named Ravenclaw champion, become a prefect and was working on the confederacy which had become far more active in his absence. "Hello." she replied looking at him giving him a trademark veela smile. "Christabelle Whittle." She wasn't even trying to hide her German accent as she spoke to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top