Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari))

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari)) Empty Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:58 am

Matt looked up at the tall house waiting for some people. He was a little worried about this. He enjoyed an adventure but he liked it more with friends. This was going to be awesome! He pulled out his wand and practiced some spells

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari)) Empty Re: Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 am

Christabelle apparated to the house after hearing about it. "What is this about the prize being in the attic?" she asked looking at Matt. She was curious about the house having heard it was haunted. She could even feel the spirits that lived within the house like she could with the shrieking shack. Some gave off an eerie vibe but others didn't seem to mind being there. "Take it you want to go into the house huh Matt?" she asked curiously.

She took a step closer to the tall manor and closed her eyes for a moment trying to clear her mind. She had to think clearly if she were to get through this. She couldn't let the spirits seem to bother her even if she found some that wanted to move on if she wanted to make her way through it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari)) Empty Re: Our Chance ((Christy,Aden,Godric,Emmy, Jess, Amelia, Abbey, Marco, and Mari))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:04 am

I have no Idea what the prize is! Matt laughed. He really wanted to find out what it was. This was going to be good. I'd love to get into this house! I love spooky stuff! he said as he put the Ring of Mysteries on his finer. He was ready for anything. Anyway we're waiting on a few more people

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 am

"As in who?" she asked looking at him. She wondered who else would be coming with them. "I hope you don't expect me to share the prize with you if I win." she continued to say with her eyes closed. She was trying to focus her self and calm down the aura that was flaring around her from being around all the spirits. "Pity Nick couldn't be here for this huh Matt?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 am

He smiled when she asked who was coming. Well you know Jess Potter, Godric dont ask, Emmy of course, and Aden Williams he smiled. He quickly turned around and blew up a lawn knome. Huh? Oh? Yeah pity Nick isn't here to see this. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 am

"Matt I swear you are a moron sometimes." she said sighing as she watched him blow something up. "You still act like a fourteen year old boy." she couldn't help but think back of Nick. "Well I'm sure he wouldn't want us to waste our time thinking about him instead of on the prize. I say we go in." she said looking at him. "Aden I know will catch up to us quickly. But Emmy and Jess I don't know too well...and Godric will have no problems somewhere like this either."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 am

I know Jess will have not a single problem in here. he laughed. Emmy's a powerful woman. She'd make it to us if we started now within Minutes if her and Jess work together. he said thinking for a minute. I still say we wait. He said smiling at Christy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:16 am

"But waiting is so boring." she said frowning at the thought. She hadn't wanted someone else to go a head and enter it before her and win it before she even got the chance to start. She hated losing. She wouldn't show it to people in public but she really had a hard time dealing with defeat even if it was something as simple as this haunted house.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 am

Christy we're the first ones to know about this! he laughed. Do you see anyone around?! he said motioning that nobody was here. He quickly practiced Aquamentai in case there was blast ended skrewts

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 am

"Yes water damage to this place is really a smart idea." she said looking at him as she pulled out her wand. It had been a bit chilly no surprise since the house was haunted. She started the intricate wave of her wand for the hot air charm and cast it around her to warm the place up a bit. Seeing that the stair case was at least warm she looked a bit satisfied. "There much better." she said looking at him, "Now who are we waiting on? Because I'm not waiting all night."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top