Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 7 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 am

Subastian smiled and kissed down her to her neck, "Take a guess Morgan." He said nibbling softly on her skin.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 7 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 am

"I don't think I have to." she replied biting her lip to cause a moan to cease from escaping her beautiful plump lips. She tilted her head to the side giving him easier access to her neck. She didn't want him to stop. She didn't know when the next time she would see him would be and she wanted to remember every touch, every caress and every kiss that would happen tonight.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Subastian lifted her up and placed her on the bed softly. "I want you Morgan." he whispered in her ear as he kissed her lips passionately.

((OCC: I think we need to make this Mature now. XD))
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:03 pm

She quickly found herself on the bed pulling him down on top of her before he could even place the kiss on her lips. Something about being put into extreme danger made her want him even more than she had when they first met. She didn't think that at all possible but apparently it was. She shivered as she found his hotbreath tracing across her ear biting her lip to sustain her sanity. When he kissed her lips, she returned it feverently her tongue dancing across his. For one moment in what would become her life time of danger she would have her moment of bliss.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Time Lapse

Subastian lay beside her holding her in his arms, he felt like his heart would overflow with all the feelings he had for her. He loved her deeply and passionately, he didn't want anything to happen to her and he would do anything to protect her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 pm

((OOC: BTW you ever going to get on charm and reply to your son's birthday? And girlfriend's lol))

Morgan curled up against him, her head laying on his chest. She didn't want to move from where she was laying but knew she would have too eventually and soon. She looked over at the time. It was already one in the morning. She yawned slightly being tired from their actions. "I need to get some sleep." she said quietly, "I have to start this first thing in the morning." she said frowning cause it would be the last time she would be able to be in his arms for a while.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Subastian looked at her softly then kissed her lips and said, "Be careful my love." He got up and got dressed then leaned back down and kissed her again but this time in passion. "I'm leaving my heart with you." He apparated out and into his home sighing he leaned against a wall and slid to the floor.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm

She frowned as he got out of her bed. She wasn't telling him to leave. In fact she didn't want him to leave until she had no choice but to make him leave. She returned the kiss as if she were about to cry. She had never felt like her heart was breaking before until he had left. Those words repeating themselves over in her head. She got up throwing on some pajamas and apparated after him, finding him in his house. "I didn't want you to go." she said getting down on the floor beside him.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 am

Subastian looked at her confused and said, "I don't understand Morgan." He looked at her still confused as he pulled her into his arms and keeping her close to him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 am

"I said I needed to go to sleep." she said as he pulled her into into his arms. She moved so she was in his lap, "I didn't mean you needed to leave. I really didn't want to sleep alone tonight." She looked him in the eyes. "I actually intended on you staying the night, not it being wham bam thank you ma'm."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top