OWL Charms Class 1 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Charms Class 1 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Charms Class 1

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Charms Class 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: OWL Charms Class 1

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Ruby nodded. 'Yeah, I'm new. I've come straight from America, as you can tell by my accent.' She grinned and watched Nick curiously. 'What about you? Are you new here or are you old?' She frowned to herself when she realized how strange that sounded.

Last edited by Ruby Donagher on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm

" Oh I came from East Europe , from their magic school. I came here this year and my english is bad as you see". He smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Ruby smiled back. 'That's cool. Actually, I didn't notice anything wrong with your English. It's quite good. Or maybe that's because I haven't even had a proper conversation with you yet.' She laughed and started doodling on her parchment.
'So, d'you like Charms?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

" Well charms are ok, but I hate potions" he laught. " I think Hogwarts is new life for me but it will be hard to become someone here" he said and looked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Ruby laughed. 'Wow, really? I suck at Charms but I'm good at potions! Maybe we can help each other?' She smiled when she remembered the saying 'opposites attract'. It was very true, she liked lots of variety with friends.
Ruby heard what he said next and nodded. 'Mmmm, yeah. That's true.' She began to space out, thinking of her old school and friends.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

" Well I will need some help about potions" he laught. He thought about his last school, he was not good at potions there. " I will help you with charms, its not that hard, I love magic with wand like dark arts and charms". He was happy to have someone to talk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Ruby looked at him. 'Really? I don't like charms and transfiguration. Too fiddly. I'm okay at DADA though. But I've never had a chance to try the Dark arts.' She was interested in how he could do Dark arts. She didn't know anyone who could do them before.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

"I know dark arts a little, I am Lestrange yeah" he laught. "Well dark arts are cool, they can do soo much things, I can teach you if you want" he said. It will be fun to teach someone dark arts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Ruby nodded eagerly. 'Yes please! I'd love to learn some Dark arts!' She was excited to learn some new magic. 'But nothing too dark, okay?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well, I dont know what you mean by not too dark, I will tell you what spell does and you tell me do you want to learn or not". He didnt believe one gryffindor wants to know something about dark arts, but its ok to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top