Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open* Empty Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open*

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Christabelle walked into the common room after receiving the news that she was to be the quad wizard champion for Ravenclaw. She had become very pleased with herself since she was in fact new to Hogwarts this year. She couldn’t wait to share the news with her parents, Marco and Godric so she figured she would first make her stop in the Ravenclaw tower to share her joy with becoming the champion with her fellow housemates.

When she entered the common room she called out up each of the stair cases, “Everyone get down here! We’ve got to celebrate! I’m the quad wizard champion for Ravenclaw!” she yelled up each of the stair cases that lead to the girls and boys dormitories. She had been thoroughly excited by this and she knew they would all be interested in celebrating something like this especially if it was on her and they wouldn’t have to pay for a thing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open* Empty Re: Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open*

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 am

"So do you want a cookie?" Keith asked, looking up at her from where he was doing lines on the floor. I will not set my classmates robes on fire, I will not set my classmates robes on fire...... He rolled his eyes and returned to writing. And he had thought they had a chance at winning the cup. Well, there was always next year.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open* Empty Re: Getting to Know the Ravenclaw Champion *Open*

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 am

"No you silly little first year." she said laughing, [color=turquoise] "I want the whole house to celebrate with me considering the only other newt level student in the tournament is in Gryffindor we actually shall stand a chance this year."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 am

Amelia had been writing an owl to her mother in her dormitory when she heard shouting coming from downstairs. The voice was distinctly female, and she seemed to recognize it, though she couldn't distinctly put a face with the voice. Seeing as the girl did not sound distressed, Amelia deemed it appropriate to finish writing before making her way downstairs to see what the fuss was about.

Yes, of course, I have been practicing my violin and piano.

Amelia wrote, deciding it wasn't strictly necessary to tell her mother that she only practiced these things in the middle of the night when she ought to be in her dormitory

And to answer your omnipresent question, No, I have not found anyone who would make a suitable date to your Christmas Ball. You know I will probably end up going with the son of one of your friends, so I don't know why you press the matter so.

I had best return to my studies now. I wish you and father the best.

Amelia

Finishing her signature with a flourish, Amelia dripped a bit of hot, emerald green wax onto the folded parchment and pressed her family's crest onto it to seal it tight. From there, she went to the cage in the corner which held her eagle owl, fastening the letter tightly to the bird's foot.

"Make haste, Aurora," she instructed, leading the bird to the open window, "You know how mother hates to be kept waiting."

Her parental duties satisfied, Amelia put away her writing supplies and descended the stairs, curious about what the commotion had been about, but not necessarily looking forward to participating in whatever it was. When she reached the foot of the steps she realized that she had recognized the voice for a reason: it had echoed from Christabelle, the beautiful blond girl Amelia had met briefly in the common room a little over a week ago.

Not having heard what Christabelle had said nor the identity of the small boy who sat writing furiously on the floor, Amelia leaned against the side of the arched stone which led to the girls' dormitories. She thought if she remained quietly standing there she might be able to find out what the fuss was about without having to speak to anyone, but knowing her luck and the sociability of other Hogwarts students, she knew it was unlikely she would get her wish.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 am

"Amelia!" Christabelle said walking over to her. She wanted to share her news with the world, "I've cause for a celebration!" she said excitedly, "They've just named me as the champion for Ravenclaw for the Quad wizard tournament, I want the house to celebrate."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 am

As Amelia had suspected, she did not go unnoticed for long. What she hadn't been suspecting, though, was the volume and excitement that would echo from Christabelle's voice when she spotted Amelia. Not knowing before this moment that any grown woman's voice could even be that high-pitched, Amelia shuddered involuntarily, struggling to regain her composure (not to mention her hearing) before the buxom blond walked over to her, clearly excited by something, though Amelia could not imagine what.

When Christabelle mentioned a celebration, Amelia knew she was in for it. This girl probably had countless reasons to celebrate: she was beautiful, popular, had a thousand friends, came from a wealthy family... Amelia could go on, but it really only made her nauseous. She didn't want to ask what Christabelle had to celebrate about, but the girl did not wait for her to invite the answer. Instead, she pushed on to tell Amelia that she had been named the Ravenclaw champion for the Hogwarts Tournament.

Oh great... Amelia thought, focusing all her attention on not rolling her eyes. It figured that the girl with the perfect life and more attention than she knew what to do with would also win the title of Ravenclaw Champion.

Amelia didn't mean to be so bitter, but it was difficult to watch a girl who seemingly had everything get yet another thing to boost her popularity and, worse yet, her ego. Amelia could not say this outright, however, because her mother would surely hear about it and send a Howler to her straightaway, but also because Christabelle was standing directly in front of her and Amelia was not exactly confrontational.

"I think we lack the guests for any proper celebration," Amelia said instead, her voice flat as she raised her eyebrows toward the common room, all but empty aside from the two of them and the boy she had noticed earlier.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 am

"Well I think we shall have enough soon as they come down from the dorms." she replied, "I've seemed to noticed over my last few months being here that people tend to love a good party here." she smiled at the thought. She had never been one for partying but since having met Nick and at first it was where they first had gotten to know each other and such she had become accustomed to the party scene. She seemed to like the idea of celebrating the fact she had just become champion but she also needed to get to know a few more of her house members.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 am

Keith sat on the floor, finishing his lines and glancing up at the girl who had just entered. He liked her. She didn't talk, and he saw the miniscule motion of her eyes that meant the suppressed roll. He had seen it from his mother and father too many times to miss it now. He scratched the last few lines he owed onto the sheet and sat up yawning. "Yes," He said, rolling his eyes. "This is totally a reason to celebrate." He stood up, and immediately flopped back down into a comfortable armchair. "I mean, no matter who it was, someone from Ravenclaw was going to be chosen. So why celebrate? There was a 100% chance someone in this house would be chosen." He sighed and settled back a little further. "If you win the tournament, that might be something....but baby steps for now."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 am

'Um because its a reason to celebrate." she replied. "Well its a reason for me to give you all a night out or indulge you in someway and you not have to pay for it. I like to spoil people." she said as if it were nothing. She had more money than she knew what to do with so she might as well use it to make her house mates happy by giving them something they wanted. She could get what ever she wanted with the flick of a wrist but she knew some of them couldn't.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:35 am

"Fine then," Keith said, annoyed. He could feel the sarcastic comment rising up in him. He hated it when people flaunted what they had which is basically what Cristabelle was doing, at least in his mind. "I want peace on earth. I want everyone in the world to stop fighting and hating. I want the homeless to have homes, the starving to have food, the poor to have money. I want everyone to love and help each other." He eyed Christabelle. "Go on then. Indulge me."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top