Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia) Empty Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 am

Jennifer was sitting at a table in front of The Three Broomsticks. She had just finished drinking a butterbeer and checking out the guys that were walking by. She hates to see the go away but loves to watch them leave. So now she was waiting for a person she hates to walk by so she can get into a fight and win so that she can finish her day happily. But who knows how long that might take.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia) Empty Re: Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia)

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:07 am

Subastian walked into the Three Broomsticks and went up to the bar, "May i have a butterbeer?" he said not caring that his Irish accent came out completely. He was tired and sleepy but he knew that he had two more nights full of being a werewolf. The bartender gave him his butterbeer and he gave him the money for it. He then looked around for an empty table which was few and far between at Three Broomsticks.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia) Empty Re: Fighting for entertainment! (Subastian and Sophia)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 am

Sophia walked into the Three Broomsticks and saw Subastian and smiled and walked over towars him. "Hey Bastian, tired after a hard night?"Sophia asked as she sat across from him not caring about his smell for she gotten used to it after last night. Sophia couldn't believe how lucky they were to escape from one of the CoL members last night. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe how lucky we got last night!"said Sophia shaking at the thought of it. Sophia and them had to run for there lives last night Sophia didn't think she ran that hard in a long time.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 am

Jennifer was looking for someone to fight with, but really didn't mind continuing to look at guys. Then she saw a really cute on enter The Three Broomsticks and then come back out looking for a table. But then Sophia showed up and the fight that Jennifer had been looking for was finally going to happen. So Jennifer got up and walked up to them."Hello there little vampire have you finally come for your revenge? You can even bring your little boyfriend with you two."Jennifer said to her as she passed behind her, then walked off towards the forest making sure that Sophia and the boy were following.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 am

Subastian was taken by surprise when he was referred as Sophia's boyfriend. "Yeah i can't believe we lucked out after last night. I thought i was gonna be dead for sure. I can't believe that they were in the forest looking for werewolves and vampires last night." He said yawning softly covering his mouth with his hand.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at Jennifer. "He's not my boyfriend Hutson, he's just a really good friend of mine."said Sophia calmly as she ignored her and looked back at Subastian. "I know, I thought I was dead for sure when Matt was firing spell at me!"said Sophia as she winced alittle as her side started hurting her. "Maybe you should go back to the castle and go to sleep you look beat."said Sophia knowing she porbably looks the same way. "Hey maybe we should stop by honeydukes and get some chocolate to make us hyper!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 am

Jennifer never liked being ignored, so she looked around and made sure that noone was watching her. She then sent a little stunning spell at Sophia to get her mad enough to get her to come and fight. Jennifer watched Sophia greatly hoping that it worked.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 pm

"I would love chocolate and then i wanna know what that one girls problem was. She piqued my interest in why she acted as she did." Subastian said as he got up and leaving his almost completely full butterbeer sitting there on the table without a single thought about it.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 am

Jennifer looked at Sophia and the boy. Jennifer could tell that she had made a little reaction in the boy, but was unsure of the reaction from Sophia, since sophia's back was towards Jennifer. Just to make sure to make the boy even more interested Jennifer winked at him. Jennifer then pulled her wand back out and pointed it at the boy, making sure he knew that she was ready for anything.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 am

Sophia had her back turned to Jenifer but could sense a spell was coming towards her so she turned around and gotten her wand and thought. "Protego!"as she spell bounced off her shield and hit a picture on the wall. As she glared at Jennifer she drunk the rest of her butterbeer she looked at Subatian and shookk her head. "Come on, I'll tell you all about on theway to honeydukes and stuff."said Sophia not wanting to fight Jennifer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top