Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 am

Matt got up and got Oded his drink. You look tired! Matt said handing him his drink. He took another drink of his and laughed. You look like you've seen the grim reaper! He said looking at Christy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out ((Oded,Christy, Open))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 am

"Why did you say that to me?" she asked looking at him, "Oded is the one that should look like that." she looked at little confused, "You haven't been sleeping have you?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:54 am

"I haven't slept much its nothing i'll be fine." He said as he began pouring three packets of sugar into the coffee. "Thank matt." He yawned widely as he covered his mouth. His dreams came back into his thoughts, there was a scene where there was a young girl was killed. Then the scene changed where the girl changed into a werewolf and then was killed. He shuddered as he shook his head trying to clear the images from his head. "Sorry you had to see that mate." Oded said to Matt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 am

I've seen worse! He laughed. He took another sip of his coffee. He waved his wand and it was full again. Shhhh! He laughed. Thats a little something I found in a school textbook. Don't tell a soul! He took another sip. It was fresh and warm.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 am

"Why would I say anything about it?" she asked looking at him, "I've been doing that for years." she said as she finished off her espresso and pointed her wand and refilled her own cup. "I learned it at Beauxbatons."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 am

Oded laughed softly as he stirred his coffee and then began drinking it. He wondered if he could ever fall into a dreamless sleep for once. He began wondering if there was a spell or potion that would put him in a dreamless sleep. He would gladly do either of those if it meant to get some sleep without dreaming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am

I can help you there Oded! Matt said reading his mind. I know a a guy. He took another sip of his coffee. He put the book away. actually I'm shure I myself could personnaly help you there. He grinned at Christy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 am

"No Matt." she said looking at him, "You won't be helping him." she said glaring at him. He was acting way too nice today and she wanted to know the reason. It wasn't like him to be nice like this without some determining factor.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 am

Oded looked at them and wondered what they were talking about. 'Why does she have to do that? i can tak care of myself.' he thought to himself and then sighed knowing that he would hear him. He took another drink of his espresso and sighed as the warmth flooded through him. "What are you talking about Matt?" he asked looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 am

Nevermind then Oded. My Mistake! He said. He glared at Christy.I think I can do what I want thanks Christy! Damn Vow he thought. This was going to be a long time before he got it off his back.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top