Magic and Blood - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magic and Blood - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magic and Blood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic and Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic and Blood

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:57 am

Arthur laughed. ''I do apologise for calling you dull, I really do. You are, of course not dull, you are a blasted idiot! You are insane. You want me to be your blood donor? What do I look like? A blood bank? I have already said that I am not running any Help-me hot line! Blast it woman! Out of all the stupid things, you ask me to give you my blood! I am not afraid of becoming a vampire, mainly because I am not afraid of Vampires, and the fact that you could alter your nature makes no sense nor has any meaning. Besides, does the Ministry not send you those dead people's blood in little packages? Oh, and why me of all the people in the school?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Still not taking much offense, Gwynn simply sighed. "You have no idea what it's like. My parents never registered me when I was bitten. I'm sick of being a slave to the bloodlust." She turned away."Stupid human..." She muttered, taking a few steps away from him.
Suddeny, her muscles tensed. "You wouldn't rat me out... Would you?" She asked in a small voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:21 pm

''I would not rat you out for being an illegal vampire, I do not care about that. But I would, and probably will, turn you in for assault. There is the Headmaster, professor Dawntouch or the Confederacy, but that would be too harsh. I repeat again, with a warning to stay away, why choose me?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm

She shrugged a bit, "Thanks, and I don't really know..." She paused, turning back to face him, "Could it be, just possibly, that I might like you?" She smiled sadly, without showing her fangs, "And I really do need help with this... And if the Ministry found out..." Gwynn winced a bit, thinking she knew exactly what would happen.
"But... It's your choice. You call me an idiot, but I have enough sense to let you make this choice on your own, and respect that decision. Draining you dry and leaving you here is not exactly a way for my nature to stay a secret." She laughed very lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 pm

''You could not do that, my dear. I am to skilled to be attacked by a 13-year old vampire, don't be silly'', Arthur said mockingly.

''I doubt you like me, but, in a way, it would make sense. Although I doubt it. It would be silly. No one likes me. The other thing I want to know is, why you did not attack me instantly and turn me into a vampire when I had been off guard? You had the perfect opportunity'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 pm

"Then I would be no one, hmm?" She muttered after he said, No one likes me. She then spoke up in response to his question, "Because that would not be the honorable thing to do. I will not sink to the level of the Death Eathers to accomplish my goals, even if most wizards consider what I have become to be vermin." She practically spat the word. She quickly calmed once more, however. "I didn't choose this.." She whispered sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm

''You did not chose this? If you think of your Vampire syndrome, as I call it, no you did not, of course you did not. But it is even more stupid to feel self-pity if you are not guilty for something. If you meant anything else, you will have to clarify it. Regarding your ''level'', no it would not be stupid or low of you to do such a thing. It is obvious that you called me for my blood. You could have presumed that I would not give it to you freely. Ergo, the only intelligent thing to do would be to attack me while I am off my guard.'', he said with a sarcastic tone at the end.

He still had his wand pointed at her. He would not take any chances, not now. ''Why would you say you are no one? You are a freak, even in our world, but that does not mean you have to behave like one or let other to treat you as if you were one. You have to act normally and then you will be respected and treated normally. I, personally, have no prejudice and do not consider you a vermin. You are a Vampire, but that is nothing to be ashamed off. I will treat you as any other wizard or muggle that I know. Now, my dear child, is there anything else, any deep secret you wish to reveal to me, any feelings you wish to confess to? If not, would you be so kind to unlock the blasted door so that I can leave?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 pm

((Umm guys.. I just wanted to point out that vampires aren't currently being excepted so I don't think what's happening is actually allowed))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top