The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy Empty The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 pm

This is the backcover for one trilogy I want to finish writing. The plot and characters are still develping but I have some ideas. Feel free to comment and make suggestions!

Back Cover: The Vally
The vally is a happy place. People live in peace here. So consequently we also love..

While Alexis Marrow is on her deathbed her lifelong crush proposes (ageist his will) to spare her any pain in the last moments. Then Alexis makes a remarkable recovery, something on one has ever been able to do. Before a wedding (unwanted by some). Just before the big day Alexis is brought back to the City by the government. There she discovers some pretty big truths about her, her world, and her “perfect” fiancé.

I also wrote a first draft on the prologe. This event in the projoge does not happen until like the last part of the last book so it is a bit confusing.

Prologe: The Vally
The glass halls of the Tower loomed over ever person in the City except one. If you had gotten an extreme eye surge you might just be able to make out a lone figure standing in the onion top dome. If you moved closer you would realize that it was a woman, no, a mere girl. Probably not even of age yet. The figure was slim and pixie like but it had a sense of power as it stood over everything. But if you were curious and you happened travel up to the dome with the woman you would see that no matter how skinny this woman got she would still be strong. Because under her pale white skin were clearly wiry muscles, small but clearly stronger that any wrestlers. You might notice that when that very strong special woman moved it be like gliding without any effort. And when that woman heard you, and turned to you in the doorway (because she could clearly hear your every movement) you would see the face of an angel, no a god, because this woman must be the most beautiful woman that ever existed. But then again, if you were alone in the room with this woman you might never make it down alive. Because this incredible woman, this angel god, is one of the 7 most powerful people in the world, and she has never been this way before.

So yeah, feel free to ask any questions!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy Empty Re: The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Re-Written Backcover:

The vally is a happy place. People live in peace here. So consequently we also love..

While Alexis Marrow is on her deathbed her lifelong crush proposes (ageist his will) to spare her any pain in the last moments. Then Alexis makes a remarkable recovery from the plague, something on one has ever been able to do. In these moments Alexis starts to realize she is special. She realizes she is different. Maybe even beond human. Just before the big day Alexis is broughtto the City by the government. This is a new experiance seeing as no one from any of the small 12 distrects ever leaves their community aside from 2 representitives, 1 male, 1 female. The City is beond any of her strangest dreams. It is terrifing yet completely magical along with all the people in it. Then she discovers some pretty big truths about her, her world, and her “perfect” fiancé. Her world is changed forever. Literly.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy Empty Re: The Vally, Delta, and the City Trilogy

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 am

I think you are an awsome writer!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Thanks.. I want to be a writer/interior disigner/arcitect/art teacher/yoga instructer when I get older.. I really need to choose!
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top