After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) Empty After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 am

He had taken her to his house. They would be alone tonight. His parents were out on a date and his sisters were at the ball. "Lets go"He said. He pulled her in his house and up the stairs to his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Butterfly allowed Louis to pull her up the stairs. She was not very surprised that Louis took her hear. After all, there is no place like home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 pm

"We should be alone here"He said. "Well this is my room"He laughed.
Spoiler:
He jumped on the bed. "Care to join me"He asked laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

((OOC: Nice pictures!!!))

"I believe I would!" Butterfly kicked off her shoes, and flung off her mask. She joined Louis on the bed, glad for a tall ceiling. "Nice room by the way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 pm

"Its what I call home"He said. His mask was already off. "Do you trust me"He asked her seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Butterfly was taken aback by the question. "Of course I trust you! I don't have any reason not too. Do I?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

"No its just we're alone in my room on the bed"He laughed. He really did feel for her. "No offense its just..... We're alone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 pm

"Why would you-oh. Now I see..." Butterfly blushed. She knew Louis would never do something like that, even when he was drunk! Well, he might, but would probably never get drunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

"Yeah. But I love you that much I'll never do anything like that or hurt you"He said. He held her tight to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"I know you would not." Butterfly wrapped her arms around Louiss' back. She stared into his eyes for one moment, and then kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum