Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle))

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

"Well you see uh"he said. "No! no
death eater is gonna pop out and attack you.
Now your being Paranoid"He said.
"oops" he just blurted about him
being Paranoid.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matts Fall......For Now! ((Neos and Christabelle))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm

ne'os smiled at his thought why not scare the both of them he turned into a silver smoke and flew up into the cloud and the Infront of Matt he wore black robes he drew the Elder Wand. "why if its not my old friend Matt and....Christabelle is it?" he asked in a cold voice that made the breath comeing from him steam even though it was a warm night.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 pm

"Neos"He said shocked. All the blood
flushed from his face. He was pale as
a ghost. "Hello"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Christabelle didn't jump when he spoke. She was more used to her cousin doing to her that it really didn't surprise her. "Yes?" she asked curiously looking at Ne'Os.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 pm

"aww why so scared Matt?" he asked slightly dissapointed Christabelle wasnt scared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

He noticed Christabelle not even jump. "How can you not jump at that"He said. "Damn near gave me a heart attack" He was really begging to feel afraid Christabelle and Neos who was next Nick?

((OoC:That would be so wicked if he just popped on now lol))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 pm

((OOC;Yes it would))
Christabelle looked at him, "My cousin Godric does that to me all the time, I'm used to it." she said looking at him, "You went a little airborne, are you sure that you aren't acting just a tad bit paranoid."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 pm

"Me? no absolutely not"He said a little to loudly. "I mean if Nick or anyone Else I "Know" were here mabye I'd be"He added. Man he had a feeling somebody was gonna show up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm

ne'os frowned "oh dont worry if shes not afraid of a simple magic trick she will be soon" he said smileing his fangs showing. "your a Veela are you not i think i saw your file on my fathers desk one time."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm

"I am." she replied. Great he was a vampire. She would be decent to him but other than that nothing more, her family had taught her that they were no better than what they did. "And why would your father have a file on me?" she inquired.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top