Zack's Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zack's Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zack's Office

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack's Office Empty Zack's Office

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Zack walked into his office and sat down he took out a scroll and started to wright a lesson plan on it.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Zack's Office Empty Re: Zack's Office

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 am

Nick ascended the stairs to the Transfiguration classroom on the fifth floor, his head down and gazing at the floor. He was still feeling a little ill, a bout of flu on the first day back was all he needed but he had been to the Hospital Wing and received some medicine, he would be better in no time seemingly. Still, barging out of class like that, he did not want Proffesor Emof to get the wrong idea.

The castle was quiet around this time, most students were relaxing after a hard days word in the Common Room but not Nick. Hopefully the proffesor would be in, standing outside the office he tapped it lightly three times, hoping to get an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

"enter" said zack working on a report from the ministry.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Hearing Proffesor Emof's permission to enter the office, Nick straightened his robes then pushed open the door. His eyes lingered for a moment on the proffesor and his work before he stepped further into the office, closing the door before he did so. Firstly he would apologise for interupting the man when he was clearly busy at work "Allow me to apologise for barging in Sir, but I thought you deserved an explanation for my rather bizzare exit from yout class earlier on today." Clearing his throut he continued calmly "I had hoped that perhaps you could tell me what you covered? So I can do the reading and any assignments you may be or already have set. Im usually a very enthusiastic student when it comes to transfiguration, it being one of my best subjects and all...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"right we covered how to transfigure silver and glass without reflecting the spell back in your face and we covered transfiguring one object into multiple objects" he said to Nick "and why did you leave you never said?"
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:20 pm

"Oh" nick replied, he had thought he had told him, nevermind, he hastened to answer the man's question "A sudden wave of sickness overtook me, I just had to get myself to the Hospital Wing, it wasn't anything to do with you or your class. I must have gotten myself hexed in the corridors or something. First years you know?" Nick shifted a little uncomfortably, unsure as to whether or not Professor Emof believed what he was saying. He gazed around the room as he thought about the assignment. It sounded rather difficult, indeed Nick was almost certain that transfiguring something into multiples things was impossible. Some sort of trick to catch him out? He would have too look that one up later, or consult Christabelle after dinner. Clearing his throut he made a suggestion "Well sir I would be grateful for any extra credit you could give me to make up for missing your class. I assure you I will do the homework, I could also perhaps help you with your basic and OWL classes? I achieved O in my OWL so Im well versed and as I said I would be grateful if you would give me some sort of extra credit...." It was a pretty good idea he though. Not only could he bump up his grade but he could get a little teaching experience too, great for a CV.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 am

"dont worry about it im not grading anyone on the first day and there is no homework. and ill think about it i dont realy need a assistant yet but if i do ill let you know" he said smileing
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 pm

"Oh, ok. Well if you change your mind you know where I am." Nick replied smiling, he was thankful Proffesor Emof had been so understanding. He had known had he just walked in and spoke civilly everything could be sorted out. With all that cleared up there was really no reason to stay "Well that was all proffesor, Ill see you in class tommorow then." With that Nick stepped backwards and turned, exiting the office and closing the door behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Elijah walked up the steps to the Professor's office and passed a Slytherin a year older than him. Elijah nodded and smirked before turning. He hit the door of the Office and cursed slightly louder than he had meant to. Elijah grumbled and picked up the bag he had dropped on the floor and hit the door with his hand.

"Professor, you cannot deny you heard me!" he said loudly. "That bang could have woken the dead or, uh, the undead!!"

Elijah hit the door again for good measure and pulled his hair bag. He tied it with a muggle hairband and grumbled again. He wanted to go inside, it was quite cold where he was stood.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

((Zack's dead. I think they've got a new professor to replace him))
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top