Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Sophia blushed when he told her her smile and laugh made him happy. "Thanks, I'm glad I make you happy."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "I feel the same way about you, the way you laugh and smile makes me smile."said Sophia softly. As he asked if he had any brothers or sisters she stopped dead in tracks. "I had a little sister named Nikki Granger but she died in battle last year."said Sophia softly but sadly. Sophia missed her sister terribly for she had one one to talk with boys with or go shopping with or take of anymore.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 am

"I'm terribly sorry to bring that up" Jacob said, and patted her gently on the back. "I feel awful to bringing that up" Jacob aplogized. "But it sounds like you miss her alot" Jacob noticed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 am

"No it's ok Jake, you were just curious don't feel awful and no need to apologize!"said Sophia softly. As Jacob noticed she misses her sister alot she nodded and held back tears for she didn't want to be weak in front of Jacob. "Yeah I miss her like crazy, we never ever really fought about anything and I loved her to death she was the best sister I ever had!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry I should be over this, I promise her at my funeral I wouldn't do this anymore!"said Sophia still trying to hold back tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 am

Jacob had no choice and had to give her a hug. And so he did. He hugged her gently and stroked her hair. "It's okay, some people can never get over a death of a loved one..it's okay to cry sometimes too" Jacob assured her. "And wow, she sounded like a great sister, you guys never really ever fought? Wow, that's like a rare thing...She must've been a special unique thing..like you" Jacob smiled at Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Sophia nodded and started calming down once he hugged her and stroked her hair. "Yeah she was a great sister and person many people loved her."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed when Jacob said it was a rare thing that they hardly ever fought. "I guess we had so much no common and we shared everything we had no reason to!"said Sophia. "So do you have any brothers or sisters?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

"No, I'm an only child" Jacob replied. "But sometimes wished I had a sibling close to my age" Jacob sighed. Jacob smiled at Sophia and released from the hug, even though he didn't want to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

"Wow, I bet you get spoiled alot!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "My real parents are dead as well as my sister but I was adopted when I lost my memory it's a long story, but anyways I have one sister and two brothers and I love them like there my real family!"said Sophia. As Jacob released her from the hug she sighed but she pretended it wasn't because he let go of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 am

"This might sound weird but..would you like to slow dance with me, right now?" Jacob asked, standing up and reaching his hand out to Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 am

"Sure, I'll love to Jake!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and grabbed his hand. "It's not weird Jake, it's very sweet I think."said Sophia as her chocolate brown eyes twinkled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 am

Jacob chuckled and put her hands on his shoulders and put his hands on her hip. Jacob started to dance side to side then forward and backward. They were basically dancing a square, Jacob thought. "I feel like...I'm with..an angel..." Jacob told Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top