Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) Empty Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 am

Abbey entered her house after a long day of shopping in Diagon Alley. She threw her bags on the table, exhausted. Abbey picked up a book and began reading. She was quite bored and didn't know what else to do.

Last edited by Abbey Dawn on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 am

Matt Knocked on the door. "Is anyone home?" he called.
He needed someone to have fun with he was sooooooo bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 am

Abbey looked up from her book and heard someone knocking on the door. She opened it and saw a man standing there looking at her. "Yes?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 am

Abbey set a couple of chip bowls onto the black table cloth covered table. She looked around making sure everything was set for her party. She had music, food, and decorations. Abbey was very proud of herself. It had taken her four hours to put up all of the colorful decorations. Abbey sat down on a chair and waited for the first guest to arrive....

(((OOC: Decorations can look however anyone wants. My imagination is running low at the moment. xD)))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 am

Sierra turned the corner, and held out her hand to knock on the door. But a man was already there. "Um, hi."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

(((OOC: I'm going to make the man at the door my dad! Smile )))

Abbey peered out the window and saw that Sierra was standing at the door, talking with her father who was supposed to be greeting guests. Abbey opened the door quickly before her father could embarass her. "Hey Sierra!" Abbey said, waving her in. "Come on in!" Sierra walked into the house while Abbey closed and locked the door behind her. "That man you met was my dad!" Abbey stated. Abbey could see Sierra surveying all the decorations and the house. "Sooo...what do you think?" Abbey asked, hoping Sierra could give her some feeback on the decorations. Abbey had thought that the color scheme should be purple, black, and blue, thinking that they would look good together.

DECORATIONS:

Spoiler:
^ Streamers

Spoiler:
^ Candles

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ Balloons

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ General Decorations

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ Utensils, napkins, and paper plates

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ Tableclothes
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 am

"Yeah, thats right. Amazing decorations by the way. Love the colors." The decorations were not the only thing Sierra was admiring. Abbey's table was made of pure ebony! She fingered it gently. This was one rare table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 am

"Thanks, I'm glad you like them!" Abbey said, beaming. Abbey noticed Sierra poking at the table. She rolled her eyes. Most people did. The table in Abbey's house was the one thing that her father had kept of her mother's. It was made of pure ebony, and had cost her mother a fortune. "Admiring the table, huh?" Abbey asked, sitting down on a chair. "Don't worry, most people do. I've gotten used to it by now."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 am

Sophia drove down Abbey's street after Abbey owled her asking her if she wanted to come to her party. As Sophia pulled her blue convertible dodge viper into Abbey's driveway she locked it with the beeper and walked up to Abbey's front door and rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer it. Sophia was wearing a black dress that had diamonds on it with black shoes and her nails painted lame green with black eye shadow with a ring and earrings. "Hey Abbs, it's me Sophia can I please come in?"Sophia asked politely.

Spoiler:
(My outfit and look)

Spoiler:
(My car)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:00 am

Elv walked through the houses to find the right one of Abbey's house. This is the first timeshe ever been to someone's house, besides her families. Abbey owled her to come to her house and attend the party there. She also gave her the map to go there. She saw a house with decoration. "Aaah... This must be the one..." she said. Elv saw Sophia there. "Oh... Hi there, Soph!!" she greeted her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top