Teddy Lupin Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Teddy Lupin Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Teddy Lupin Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teddy Lupin Plot Empty Teddy Lupin Plot

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 pm

History:

((as was written in sign-up page)) Throughout his years in Hogwarts, he was relatively well liked, but also looked down on, because of his rough times. (Well, not looked down on, but treated like a young child, unlike the other students his age) Thus, he promised himself to prove that he was as tough as any of them, and decided to train to be an auror, which he is now. As a young boy, though, he usually spent time with the Weasley children (Rose, Hugo, Victoire), so he knew a few people at Hogwarts, though he was older than they were. Throughout his school years, he had many friends, because he was very humorous and brave about just about everything.[color]

[color=purple]Family:

Mother: Nymphadora Tonks (dead)
Father: Remus Lupin (dead)
Sibling: None

Friends:

Best friend: Open
Close friends:Open
Friends: Victoire Weasley, OPEN
As children, he and Victoire knew each other, as Harry was originally his godfather, and his parents and godfather are now (and were then) dead. Thus, he was able to spend time with the Weasley family.
Like family: Open
A friend from a distance: Open

Love:

True love: Open
Current: Open
Ex, not friends: Open
Ex, friends: Open
Crush: Ariana Dawntouch/Bonnie Calvert
Ariana:: During his orientation as Auror, they met, as she is Potions Professor, and happened to be visiting the Ministry that day. They talked, and became friends.

Bonnie:: Bonnie was at the Ministry, filling out paperwork, when Teddy walked into the room, and their eyes met. Without a word, they were both rather curious.

Enemies:

Forever hate: Open
Rivals: Open
My Annoyerv Open
Enemy: Open
Who I Annoy: Open

Last edited by Teddy Lupin on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Teddy Lupin Plot Empty Re: Teddy Lupin Plot

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Erm, could Bonnie be crush?

Well, working on why, but I suppose he may have seen her at Hogwarts at some point...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 am

I suppose. Ariana has PMed me about that, but maybe she meant later, after we met? Just come up with a summary reason (whatever you want to call it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

If Ariana PMed, are you sure? I'll write up history anyways, thought it's going to be hard since they haven't actually met...

Bonnie works at Hogwarts and saw Teddy one day. She thought he was cute and did flirt a little (I hope this isn't godmoddicg but i've tried to avoid it Sad ) I suppose Teddy liked her a little?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am

How would she have seen him at Hogwarts? He works for the ministry. I'm just curious, as we could have a reason for being there.

Yes, Ariana PMed, and saw that our characters have the same sort of background/need for revenge, etc, and was coming up with a summary (whatever it's called)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 am

Ok, *thinksofanotherone*

So, Bonnie went to the ministry for some paper work (xD) and saw him, he saw her, they had a crush on each other. Aaand yeah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:09 pm

I'll add you. ((This is Ted on another account))
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Good write up. Very Happy
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141