Cosette Hale Plot Page
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cosette Hale Plot Page Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cosette Hale Plot Page

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cosette Hale Plot Page Empty Cosette Hale Plot Page

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

History:

((Copied from Sign-up page "background" area))Having lived in Limerick, Ireland her entire life, she hasn't seen much of the world, and is curious about it. She also never really got to meet other children her age, so she's very shy and doesn't know what to do, really. She has a huge family of Quidditch Players, so is very left out, and loves School more than she does being at home, though her sister is her best friend.

Family:

Mother: Julie Anne Marie (all French People have this in their name, male/female alike) Cheval (maiden name) Hale
Father: Dean Marcus Hale
Sibling: Caroline Diana Hale

Friends:

Best friend: Colton Jaret
Being a year younger than Cosette has had no effect on their friendship. They met in the common room, and at first didn't know if they would make good friends, but after a few study sessions - courtesy of Cosette - they got to know each other, and have been friends ever since. They met in his first year, and Ettie's second.
Close friends: Abbey Dawn, Tylain Ayler
ABBEY::
Cosette, generally protective of those who are unable to defend/help themselves, saw a group of Slytherins picking on Abbey, two years younger than her, in Abbey's first year. Though she is a Hufflepuff, she knew something had to be done, and told them to lay off, thus she's almost like an older sister, but they're mainly just good friends.

TYLAIN:: He, being generally very shy, like Cosette often is, had been in the library, looking over his latest essay as a second year. Cosette, a first year had really been strugling with her DADA essay, and shyly asked for help. Now-a-days, he's like a tutor, and a good friend.
Friends: Alice Longbottom, Virginia

ALICE - Cosette and Alice are in the same house, and two years apart, but they met in Cosette's third year, and Alice's first, in the common room. Cosette was helping Alice with her homework, as she was quite new to all of it, as Cosette had once been, too. And from there, they were friends (if not good friends yet)
VIRGINIA - Virginia and Cosette, a year apart, met at the end of one of the beginning of year feasts, on the way out. Cosette, very clumsy at times, ran into her, and helped her get cleaned up a bit, as she hit the floor and was rather dusty. From then on, they were friends. Very Happy
Like family: Keith Nicholas, Open

A friend from a distance: Open

Teachers:

BestTeacher: Open
Fun Teacher: Open
Good Teacher: Open
Alright Techer: Open
Bad Teacher: Open
Boring Teacher: Open
Worst Teacher: Open

Love:

True love: Open
Current: Open
Ex, not friends: Open
Ex, friends: Open
Crush: Open

Enemies:

Forever hate: Open
Rivals: Open
My Annoyerv Open
Enemy: Open
Who I Annoy: Open

Last edited by Cosette Hale on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Cosette Hale Plot Page Empty Re: Cosette Hale Plot Page

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Close friend?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll be best friend?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Awesome Very Happy
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Like family for Keith?
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm

AAAAAH! They need to be friends!!!

JK, I have a Ravenclaw fifth called Virginia Vista if you'd feel more comfterable with being friends with her.

Hmmm, how about they meet at the feast? (which hasn't happened yet but is schedule to...)

[[P.S.

It's Gin from BTE...]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm

I'll be friends with either or both, Alice. ((OOC: *waves* xD ))

Yeah, sure Keith! Very Happy That'd be fun! Should I just make up a background story? Kinda like Abbey's?
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 am

Ah, well you put up a plot in my thread, but I see you've already used it for Abbey...so feel free to make a new one, yeah. My creative gears are focused elsewhere momentarily.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 am

Oh, I didn't realize I had *facepalm* I can use the same idea, but seeing as you're younger, she just treats him like a little brother Very Happy

I was wondering where I got that idea.. xD *headdesk*
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 am

Friends at least? Maybe Close friends? Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down