Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine) Empty Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Frazier was so bored. For one thing, he hadn't had any friends to ask to accompany him on his shopping trip, so he was alone. Not even a girlfriend. He placed his hands in his pockets and started to walk home. He was so busy staring at the ground, that he didn't notice where he was going, and he bumped into someone. A girl. "Erm, sorry." he muttered, blushing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine) Empty Re: Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 am

Rory who had her nose buried in a book hadn't been concentrating where she was walking. She felt like the book was her only best friend somtimes, she was so bored and alone and just ....inexplainable really. She felt a bump and looked up and shut her book. "No, I am sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Rory said, looking at his face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine) Empty Re: Learning About Eachother (Rory L. Valantine)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Frazier looked at her. He looked at her eyes. Once he saw them it was hard to look away, though he had to; it was like staring into a brilliant bright light. He frantically thought of something to say. "Erm..." he looked around, "I'm Frazier, Nicholas. You're name might be?" he asked, looking at her cheek, her eyes were still hard to look at; they seemed too bright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:22 am

"Pleasure to meet you Frazier" Rory smiled. "And I just might be Rory L. Valantine" Rory added. Rory just couldn't stop looking at him. His bright orange hair and his big brown eyes and that smile seemed too perfect to be real. She had never had a boyfriend or ever dated..could this be the beginning of her love life?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am

"I-I-I..." Frazier was speechless. He looked her over; a flawless face, no pimple or blemish, every curve that he could see was perfect, her blonde hair was just wonderful. She was brimming with perfection. "I- I- was just going to, erm," he stared around, "Madame Puttifoots, you'd like to join me?" he asked. She would never believe it was a coincidence, Madame Puddifoots was a romance tea shop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

"Well, I accept the offer, yes I'd like to join you" Rory replied to him with a grin. She'd never been in many of the cafes or restaurants in Hogsmeade. She bit her lip, blushed and grinned. She could tell he was nervous by his stutters. That was okay, she thought it was kinda cute and sweet.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 am

"I- erm, ok then." he said, starting in that direction with her. He bit his lip. He wasn't sure whether to do something or not. He took a chance. He held her hand. Pretty early for that, but something about her...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am

Rory felt his warm smooth silky hand get locked and intertwined into hers. She didn't mind, she kind of liked it in fact. She grinned, and looked at their hands together. She blushed and then did her dazzling signature smile. They started to walk into the direction to where they were going. "Are you excited about going back to school?" Rory asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm

"Am I ever." he smiled at her. He felt really good. "I'm not going to take very many classes, I mean, I do ok in school," he didn't want her to think he was ignoring schol or something, "but there really isn't much need for a lot until N.E.W.T." he smiled. "How about you?" he was finally getting used to looking at her, and he realised just how beautiful she was. He must be dreaming, but he knew he had woken up this morning, had breakfast, and gone to Hogsmeade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 am

"That's cool" Rory smiled at him. "I'm doing Muggle Studies, Herbology and Astronomy" Rory told Frazier. "I don't mind school..except for the assignments and exams which freak me out" Rory blushed and chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top