Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling) Empty Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 am

Rose was walking around Diagon Alley boredly for she already done her school shopping already for her and her parents came out her last week and did it all. As Rose waslked throug the busy crowded streets she smiled as she saw a couple of Hogwarts students getting there stuff for school. "I'm glad I gotten all my things before they got to busy!"Rose thought to herself as she passed the Quidditch Shop and looked at the newest brooms they had. Sighing Rose looked around for her best friend Albus but didn't see him, she haven't seen him all summer and was starting to get worried about him. Making her way to Florish and Blotts she zig zagged through the crowded streets quickly trying to get out of people way.

As she made it through the crowd finally to the bookstore she yanked it open so quickly she almost knocked over a boy entering the shop. "Oh sorry, didn't see you there just trying to hurry in before they get to busy are you ok?"Rose asked him as her chocloate brown eues looked at him with worry in them. "Stupid Rose your suppose look before entering!"Rose thought to herself cursing to herself. "Oh, I'm so rude I'm Rose Weasley fifth year Ravenclaw."said Rose as she gave him a warm smile. Rose seen him around school and the common room but she haven't met him until now.

Last edited by Rose Weasley on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling) Empty Re: Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

Sterling strolled around, holding a pile of books up to his nose that were piled inside a cauldron, padded with quills, potion supplies, and various other miscellaneous items. He checked the list one more time and cursed, realizing he forgot something. Unseeing of where he was going due to the change in height he held is mammoth stack of supplies, he entered a bookshop for another rune translation book. He collided with something and fell over, spewing ink all over himself a snapping a quill as he fell. One of his books was now sopping wet in ink as well.

Sterling looked up in embarrassment and alarm, and saw somebody who he felt he should have known but really didn't. He smiled at her and said "No problem. Tergio." the ink siphoned off of him immediately. He tapped the bottle of ink and quill. Reparo! he thought to himself as they melded back together. "I'm a fifth year Ravenclaw too," he told her, putting his hand up as a request for her to help him up.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling) Empty Re: Just having some fun and meeting new people (Sterling)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 am

As Rose grabbed his hand she helped him up to his feet. "No really, I'm sorry about that I ruin your book and everything lucky magic fixed it all!"said Rose calmly. As she bent down she got some of his books and stacked them neatly in a pile and handed them back to him. "Do you need any help? It seems like you have your hands full here."said Rose as she waved her wand at the rest of the books on the ground as they flew up neatly in her arms. As he said he was a fifth year Ravenclaw she smiled. "I seen you around Hogwarts, although I never gotten the chance to meet you until now Sterling."said Rose chuckling at how silly it was meeting someone in her own house and same year she was. "So, were you heading back into there, before I bumped into you?"Rose asked him as she nodded at the bookstore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 am

"I really don't remember," Sterling said. He remembered there was something he didn't have on his list, but he was just so incredulous as to how he could have not met her in the entirety of last year. Shrugging, he smiled at her. "Well, are you busy?" he asked. He really didn't like shopping alone, and although this girl had just uncermoniously rammed into him and caused him to drop what could now be considered some of his most prized possessions, she seemed nice enough.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 am

As he asked her if Rose was doing anything she shook her head no. "No, I'm not busy at all, I was just walking around heading towards the bookstore here before they gotten to busy and I knocked into and ruined all your stuff!"said Rose. "If there any way I can re pay you for all the damage I did although you repaired it all by magic? It was my fault after all."said Rose calmly. Rose is surprise she hadn't met him any of last year for he was in the same year and everything how could she not have met him! "I'm sorry that happened, I'm just like my mother when it comes to books!"said Rose chuckling. "Oh my gosh, I'm rambling I just shut up now!"said Rose remaining quiet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 am

"You could repay me by keeping me company," Sterling offered with a smile. "After all, the most sincere offer is of yourself!" he added, not sure if it was an actual adage or one that he had just made up one the spot. Shrugging because it made sense anyway, walked into the bookstore.

"Let's see... can you help me look for [u]Advanced Decoding of the Past? That sounds kind of like a Divination or History of Magic book, but I need it for Runes..."[/b] he said, furrowing his brow as he looked at the paper.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 am

"Sounds like a plan to me and I can deal with that!"said Rose as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he asked her if they could look for a Divination book she nodded. "Sure, I was here a couple of days ago finding the same book it took me forever to find it, but I know where it is!"said Rose as she smiled at him. As she opened the door softly she went inside and held it opened for Sterling. "You coming Sterling?"Rose asked him giggling as she held opened the door as a couple of other people went in and thanked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:27 am

Sterling looked inside nervously at the large mobs of people that seemed to be attacking the shelves. "Of course," he smiled. He felt inclined to hold to the door open for her instead, but thought it rather rude to take it away from her, so decided against it. He entered the bookstore and gesticulated for her to lead the way.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:50 pm

As Rose lead the way towards where she found the Divination book she hoped she didn't lose him in the crowd. As she went through the crowd saying her manners she looked back over her shoulder to see if he was still following her and looked back around. "Were almost there!"said Rose as she gave him a warm smile as she went in and out of the crowd. As they finally reached where the book was at Rose sighed. "Finally, were here I hate huge crowds I get very shy around them!"said Rose as she her eyes looked for the Divinations book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 am

Sterling followed her, wide eyed as he jostled through the crowds. His supplies had been provided and bought by the school last year... it was a jungle in there. In an attempt not to be separated from his newfound classmate, he grabbed her wrist rather frantically, just as he was bumped hard on he shoulder by a huge Hufflepuff who probably would have knocked him off course enough to fall behind if he wasn't now attached to Rose. When they reached at clearing out of the way of the gigantic mobs of people, he responded.

"Well, you don't look very shy," he said as she strode confidently along. Sterling smiled and shook his head, releasing her wrist and following her. When they approached a small bookshelf, he aided in searching for it. In a moment he spotted the words written on his supplies sheet mirrored in cursive, gold handwriting on the spine of a maroon book. "There it is," he said, pointing and smiling.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top