Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) Empty Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 am

Rose was walking around the beach holding her flip flops as her long curly brown hair blew in the breeze. Rose was only wearing a blue and red binki with red sunglasses covering her sparkling chocolate brown eyes. Rose and her family decided to take a trip to America seeing how they were tired and bored of London and needed to get away for awhile and what better place to go then Florida? As Rose kept on walking the sand between her toes she smile knowing they didn't have this in London for all they had was busy streets filled with people who runned over you if you didn't get out of the way. As she kept walking she started looking for a lawn chair to lay out on and read.

As she found an empty lawn chair in front of the ocen she walked over towards and laid her beach bag beside it and sat down and took her tanning lotion out and started rubbing it on her. As she finished rubbing herself down with tanning lotion she put it back in her back and got her book out and opened it and started reading it. It was a simple muggle book for it was Romeo and Juliet one of her favorite books. Rose was very much a bookworm like her mother was but she wouldn't have it any other way. As Rose started reading something hit the back of her head. "Ow!"said Rose rubbing the back of her head and turned around and noticed a volley ball hit the back of her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) Empty Re: Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

Garulia had floo powered his way here to get into some sun.
He changed into some swimming trunks and left his clothes in a thick clump of bushes completely hidden.
As he strolled along the beach he saw a girl he knew from school, a Ravenclaw like him.
Some muggles were playing volleyball and the ball had hit her in the head.
"Don't mind them," he said, tossing the ball back with a "here!"
"They're just having some fun, but I would move away from here or we could go swimming," he sighed. "I'm Garulia Slither, most call me Gar, I've seen you around the common room."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) Empty Re: Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 am

Chase kicked at the sand happily. It was such a beautiful day here in Miami Florida! She had gotten some money from her Dad and taken a trip here, away from everyone, alone from the world of magic and all it's inhabitants. It was nice, being around muggles for a change, happy with what they had and making the best of it. Grinning excited she saw some muggles hit a girl in the back of the head with a volleyball. Noticing another boy come up to talk to her she realized that she recognized those two. From Hogwarts! Wizards!

Grinning she skipped over to them happily. She was wearing a completely pink bikini. Her pale skin much to pale for the sunlight, but her shoulders were slightly pink. "hey! I saw they hit you in the head with a volleyball are you ok?" She asked grinning at the two. "I've seen you around before! You both live in London correct? And go to school with me!" She said grinning happily. If she was wrong there was nothing wrong with what she had just said. But the look in her eyes told them she knew she was right about them both going to Hogwarts, she could feel it in her bones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

As Rose looked the Muggles playing Volleyball they asked if she was ok and said sorry. "It's ok, and I'm fine."said Rose as she gave them a warm smile. "Hello Garulia nice to meet you, I'm Rose Weasley fifth year Ravencalw and I seen you around the comon room as well, I just been to busy to say hi."said Rose laughing. As he said she needed to get away from r they could go swimming she nodded. "How about we go swimming?"Rose asked him as she gave him a warm smile. "If you want to go swimming I'll race ya!"said Rose laughing happy she met a new friend.

As she seen a girl happily skipping up towards them she turned towards her and gave her a wamr smile. As she asked if they lived in London and go to school with her she nodded. "Yes I live in London and I go to Hogwarts with you, my name is Rose Weasley fifith year Ravenclaw."said Rose as she gave the girl a warm smile. "Were about to go swimmin, want to join us?"Rose asked her smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 am

"Oh, I live near Hogsmede alone, actually," he replied to the girl.
Garulia held his hand out to the girl.
"3rd year Ravenclaw Garulia Slither," he told her.
"Like Rose said, wanna join us? First we need to know your name," he told her knocking the volleyball away as it sailed back their way.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 am

Chase grinned at the two. "Chase Moor, 6th year Gryffindor Prefect!" She said giggling. "I'd love to swim with you guys! That sounds like fun!" She grinned at the two happily. First she had her mind erased and now she was making new friends. She knew she hadn't met them before, or else they would have looked at her all funny, wondering why she didn't recognize them. So she was happy she didn't have to explain all THAT right then. "It's very nice to meet you two!" She said grinning at the Ravenclaws. "So exciting that I get to meet someone so far away from Hogwarts, that goes to hogwarts!" She said laughing happily, a perpetually happiness coming from her. She was excited, and she usually always was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 am

Rose smiled. "Nice to meet you Chase, and yeah it's nice to meet some so far away that goes to Hogwarts."said Rose as she gave her a warm smile. Rose was glad she was starting to make new friends she never really had any friends other then Albus and she haven't seen him in awhile. As Chase said she wanted to go swimming she smiled. "Great, I'll race both of of you there!"said Rose laughing. As a frizbee landed in fronted of her she looked around at who threw it and threw it back at them. "Man the muggles are in it for me today!"said Rose chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 am

"Totally nice to meet you, Chase! Let's race, then," he said happily. They don't stand a chance in a race, if there's anything I keep from being an animagus, it's speed, he thought, jetting down to the water.
He turned and splashed them.
"Come on slowpokes! I haven't got nine lives!" He laughed until he fell into the water and stood up at that one.
Sometimes you outdo yourself, Gar a voice said.
"Oh boy, don't I know it," he muttered.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 am

Chase laughed and spun around sprinting for the water. Wow it was so much fun to just run, she forgot how much she missed it. Glancing back at the others she saw that a frisbee had landed in front of Rose and it looked like Gar was having a tough time. She laughed and felt her toes hit the water. She laughed and spun around her hair flying around her face. This was to much fun! "Come on!"She said waving and laughing as she spun and ran out into the water again.

Chase felt the water go up to her knees and she sighed contentedly. She loved the water and it felt so nice against her bare legs. She grinned and sat down just as a wave passed over her, going over her head and drenching her from head to foot. She sat there spluttering struggling to her feet. "Whoa!" She said stumbling and almost falling again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 am

Garulia saw Chase falling and swam under her and caught her as she dripped back.
"Whoa!" he laughed again.
"This is GREAT!" He dived them both underwater and came back up doing a few under water backflips holding onto Chase.
"That was AWESOME!" He said, standing up and setting her down upright.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top