Auror Meeting 1st - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Auror Meeting 1st - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Auror Meeting 1st

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Auror Meeting 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Auror Meeting 1st

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 pm

((posting as Zack))

Zack looked up at the minister and down back at his paper work he was not sure what to think of the new minister yet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Gabrielle skratched two aurors from the auror list as she saw Minister walking into the meeting hall. "Good morning Minister." she said standing up from the chair she was sitting on. "What brings you here?" she asked before Dae spoke to her. "Yes ofcourse.Do you want to go to my office or here is good?" she replied having a bad feeling about what that important could be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm good, Richard, thanks," Xander replied, just as quietly as the other Auror so they wouldn't be heard.

Then the new Minister walked in and Xander sat a little straighter. The Minister seemed troubled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"Alright i will start with a simple question; Who here believes that the Dark Lord is really dead?" Dae said in a hushed tone kind of bluring his words together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Gabrielle was rather surprised with Minister's question.She stayed without words for a couple of moments before she made up the answer in her head. "I know i don't.He died and came back many times so i am not sure whether he had 7,8 or 14 horcruxes." she said wondering why was this relevant right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Vincent entered the auror meeting. Hearing the ministers question, Vincent nodded. "There is no doubt about it, he is dead," he said. "Only fanatics like this woman think he is alive.." He glared at Gabrielle.

[Vincent is a double agent. He spies for both the aurors and the death eaters.]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Gabrielle didn't like the stranger's tone. "And who may i ask are you to know that?And even better what buisness you have at auror meeting?" she asked looking irritated with her sharp eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 am

"I am a law enforcer and a spy for the ministry on the death eaters," he said proudly. "So I would advise you not to use that tone with me.."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm

But Gabrielle didn't like any kind of menace or warning tone. "And i am a Head of this Department so i can use any tone i like when someone just drops in like that and tells me i am a fanatic." she responded with no sort of fear of anything.
"Oh yes before i forget.If you aspire to stay on this meeting i suggest you sit down next to others." she added sounding irritated though she kept cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"Sorry I am late," The headmaster said, entering. "Some student wrecked some books in the library and I had to shop for a replacement. Cost a fortune.."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top