As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 4 Empty Re: As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

Sterling blushed and was unable to say anything regarding her praises, simply gave her hand an affectionate squeeze.

"Oh no, I wanted to kill him too." Sterling said darkly. The emotion had never faded... Sterling didn't care if Ne'Os had turned out eventually to be more advantageous to the Order's side... he still hated him.

But not nearly as much as he hated Nerezza. Alas, there were half a dozen people Sterling would love to kill at that very moment, and Catalina was shuddering at a moment of anger toward one... Sterling felt so pathetically weak.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:19 am

"Yes, but I know that I should not kill. To take another's life is to give yourself destruction. You do realize that that is what is wrong with the Dark Lord and Nerezza, correct, Sterling? They have nothing to lose because they have nothing left to live for. No love, no hope, just pride. Pride will eat you away soon, so it is not worth having when you can have love and hope and life." She stared at him and pulled him closer, staring into his eyes. "I love you, Sterling, and nothing will ever change that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 am

Sterling looked down shamefully. "I know it's wrong, and I know why. I just... do you ever feel like you're trying to fight fate? And are only delaying it in resisting?" Sterling asked. He stared into Catalina's big. blue eyes. The eyes that had saved him from eternal darkness once in his life... and may have to do countless times again.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Catalina blinked and moved his face so that he was looking at her. Fear rose in her stomach, squeezing her heart and making her fight to continue speaking. But, she didn't show it. Merely whispering, "You make your own fate, Sterling. You make your own future. Resisting the darkness will happen our entire lives." She moved her hands away from his face. "I have been fighting it my whole life, especially having to grow up around Death Eaters. I always knew that I would not become one of them, though." She stared at him. "Are you thinking about becoming one, Sterling?" Her eyes saddened considerably, but she was going to listen if he wanted to talk about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 am

"No! No, of course not Cat." Sterling crooned, stroking her hair off the side of her face. "You saved me from that once, and I would never consider doing it again. It just seems like... I fight darker when I'm angry. Isn't that just the step before always being angry? Using that magic all the time?" he asked fearfully, clinging to Catalina's arm rather absurdly. Tell me it could never happen... tell me it's going to be alright... kiss it make it better... like you always do... he thought desperately at her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Catalina smiled at him, sensing that he was hiding something. With a small movement of her legs, she was closer to him, her body softly touching his. "Did you see her again, Sterling? Did she threaten you?" Of course, she was speaking of Nerezza, mainly because she was the only woman that in the slightest was able to threaten her Sterling. "I have used that magic before, and I did not like the feeling coursing through my veins. It was very unlike me, but I was so furious . . . so broken . . ." She trailed off and then brought his lips to meet hers. "If you know that you will not become like that then you will not, Sterling. Promise me you will always fight against it. Please. No matter what is sacrificed or threatened."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 am

Sterling looked into his own interlocking fingers, examining the design it made in his lap. He stared at it for a long time with internal conflict--of course Catalina should know... he would give anything to be honest with her... have her guidance... help him find a way out... but then she would be in danger again. He couldn't put her through that.

But how would Nerezza know? There was no way she had their conversation bugged. "Yeah... she came again... I have one more day to decide whether I want to join the Death Eaters or..." he trailed off and blinked back a tear. "Or have you killed." he finished in a whisper. "And they'll kill us both for me telling you..." he said, scooting away and looking around nervously. His wand was out, pointing it alternately at random Muggles.

[[OOC: Is Catalina having a birthday party?]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 am

OOC: O.o NO, that's for my real life b'day! *giggles*

IC: Catalina stared at him, a little frustrated at his silence. She waited for him to speak, though, not eager for him to get agitated or something. She looked away from him for a moment and then said, "Sterling, like I said, just because she threatens my life does not mean that you have the right to just give in. I can take care of myself." She blushed at how cold she was being and then murmured, "I apologize, but I do not want you to be a Death Eater, Sterling. There are ways that we can be protected." She gave him a small smile and kissed him on the cheek. "I do appreciate your concern, darling." She kissed him on the lips then, trying to reassure him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 am

[[OOC: Woops sorry it just said Catalina's b-day was coming up in the next 7 days at the bottom -.-]]

Sterling looked down in shame. He took the kiss on the cheek but felt no exhilleration from it. It felt pity driven and fake... when she tried for his lips he turned his head away so she couldn't reach them.

"Cat... don't." he said as he held up a hand to separate them and closed his eyes with a sigh. "I know you can take care of yourself but... Nerezza's captured you before, why couldn't she do it again, and simply use the Killing Curse when you're bound in ropes this time?" he asked, frowning. He had made a mistake in telling her... Nerezza would apparate as soon as Sterling left and kill Catalina without hesitation...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

OOC: It's all good! *giggles*

IC: Catalina felt her heart drop a few centimeters and pain engulfed her chest at the feeling. She cringed slightly, thankful that he was looking away. She held in a gasp and then frowned over at him. "Just because I made the mistake of dropping my guard on that one night, are you going to hold that against me for the rest of our lives?" Her sapphires flashed brilliantly, and she grabbed the hand he was holding up in the air and put it between hers. "We can be protected, Sterling. I know we can. Maybe if we find Professor Tiquelle or something." She gazed at him, wishing he would let her kiss him. She hated being this close to him and unable to do anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top