Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet)

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm

"Ice skating?" Abbey asked micheviously. She loved ice skating! It was so fun to glide around the ice and feel weightless.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:36 am

"Why thankyou Jake love, you look very handsome and sharp as well!"said Sophia as she kissed his cheek back. "Thankyou for inviting me Jamie, I love your place it's so unique!"said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile. "Hey Abs and Elv I love ya'll outfits they look so cute on you!"said Sophia. As she heard Abbey suggest ice skating she smiled. "Ice skating that sounds like fun!"said Sophia smiling at the idea of ice skating with Jacob and her friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:12 am

"I'm all for it" Jacob said, smiling. He couldn't wait to ice skate with the love of his life...Twirling her around..Holding her..He was already excited. "It sounds like a great idea" Jacob said, smiling and put his hand into Sophia's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Elv smiled as Abbey's expression looked a bit happy. "Thanks, Jacob. You look handsome too...And you also look gorgeous, Soph..." she said and laughed. "Ice skating sounds fun... As long as we have the ice pool..." she said happily.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Jamie laughed noteing the sarcasom in her voice at the mention of ice stateing. "I'm afraid that is not a option..." said Jamie grinning slyley. After a moment she continued "...unless we head over to my parents home. I belive they have a year round rink going for this very reason. I can take us all by along-side apperation if you want"
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 am

Abbey nodded eagerly. She wished she could apparte herself, but she hadn't taken the test yet. "We should probaley get into partners for the apparation. Who should I go with?" she asked, looking around. "And thanks Soph, you look georgous too!" Abbey said, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 am

Sophia smiled at Jacob as he slipped his hand into hers. "I can apperate Jamie so I can take Me, Jacob and Abbey if she wants to go with me."said Sophia not wanting to do more then she had to. "If she doesn't I'll just take me and Jacob and you can take Elv and Abbey."said Sophia calmly. "Whatever way we do it, I'm here to help you!"said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 am

"I'll go with you, Soph." Abbey said, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Elv laughed. "Great idea... I'll go with you, Jamie..." she said happily and clapped her hands. "I've always wanted to try that..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:53 pm

"Great, less work for me" said Jamie laughing. "I'm warning you Elva, it's not a plesant sensation!" Jamie said as she help out her hand for Elva to take.

OOC: Should I create a new thred for my parents home? They ARE two different places..
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top