On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Ben smiled as Lily took a pearly white shell. He had taken a more ordinary shell. It was an off-white, with stripes of pale pink and pale yellow in it. It was the kind of one that when you put it to your ear, you could always hear the sea. He liked that, it would be a good souvenir from the holiday. Not some tacky tourist item. He looked around the sea bed. He could stay down here forever.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Beach; Lily Potter, Open

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Lily enjoyed the look on the bottom of the sea. She loved the beautiful shells and fish swimming around her and Ben. She pointed to up, telling Ben she's going to shore. When she dive up, she took a deep breath. She swam there and looked around to see if Ben is going to shore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Ben looked around. He saw a school of fish swim by. He watched as they went by. He turned around to see Lily indicating she was going up. He nodded. He held a finger up, to show he would just be a minute. He hoped she understood, communicating underwater was hard. He put the shell in a pocket on his swim shorts and swam up to the surface. He took in a breath of fresh air. He swam over to where Lily was. "Wow. I like scuba-diving." he simply said. He didn't really know what to say. She had seem the same things as he had, so describing it would be pointless.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"Yeah, me too. It's really beautiful. I'm gonna go and go to the beach and dry off." said Lily as she swam slowly to the shore. She went out the water and walked to her spot. She lied on her towel and let the sun slowly dry off the water on her water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm

"I'll be there in a minute." Ben replied, watching Lily get out. He hadn't been swimming in a while, he was going to make the most of it now. He went underwater doing sumersaults and such. He was just playing around. He felt so much happoier in water, for some odd reason. After a few minutes, he swam to the shallow water, then stood up and onto the sand. He went and got his towel. He dried himself off a bit, then lay it down next to Lily's. One thing about Greece, it wasn't cold when you got out of the water. He let the sun dry him as he lay on the towel. "That was fun." he simply said, looking up at the sky.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Lily was watching Ben have a great time in the water. He was much more happier in the water. She smiled at him, when he laid next to her. "Oh, hey. You got out? You sure had a great swim" she said. She was almost dry know, because the weather was hot. She saw the waiter and called him. "One ice tee for me, please. You want something, Ben?" Lily asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Ben smiled. "Yeah, I had a good swim." he replied. He had loved it. He was drying off quickly. He heard Lily ordering so turned to look at her. He followed her eyes to a waitor. "I'll have a Pepsi please." he told the waitor, who took it down and walk off. "I hope he doesn't take long, I'm really thirsty." he said. One bad thing about the head, he noticed, he drank way more than usual.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

"And can you make the ice tee extra cold? Thanks" said Lily to the waiter and he went for his drinks. "Yeah, I'm really thirsty too" she said. She took her oil creme and rubbed her arms and legs. She let it dry on the sun. She tried to reach her back but she couldn't. She was thinking of asking Ben, and after a while she decided to do it. "Hey, Ben? Can you please rub this oil on my back? I can't reach it" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Ben loved the beach. He just lay there, his eyes closed, listening to the sea. He turned to face Lily as he head her talking. She needed some help with her oil, or something. "Sure." he said, getting up off his towel. He went and kneeled behind her, taking the pot of oil. He rubbed it on her back. He guessed how much he should put on and rubbed it in. "That ok?" he asked, checking he had covered her entire back.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"Yeah, that's great. Thanks very much. I really could reach it" she said smiling. She closed her eyes and ejoyed the music and the sound of the ocean. Now, the waves were getting bigger because the wind was getting faster. After a while, she slowly snoosed off and went to a light sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top