Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 am

Chase yelped as her wand flew out of her hand and landed a few feet away from her, more towards Ne'os then anyone else. She dove, hoping to get it back, sure it was a risky move, but she had to get it back! She just had to! Something was seriously wrong with Ne'os, and she had to defend herself, she couldn't do that if she didn't have a wand!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:41 am

ne'os blinked making chases wand fly into her hand "Stop resisting when i said remove you from the hands of destiny i ment keep you safe some where you cant interfear in are plans" he said aiming his wand at her again "incarcerous" he said as ropes tried to bind her hands.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

Chase stared at him. "interfere..with you're plans?"She was momentarily shocked and suddenly found her hands bound. "Let me go!"She said struggling to get them off. "I don't want to go with you...you evil! You nasty!"She ran out of words to say trying to pull the ropes off but failing miserably.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 am

ne'os nodded slightly to the two death eaters they walked around the clearing placing spells around the parimeter to keep everyone in as soon as they had finished they unpacked three tents and walked in one of them. ne'os waved his wand and chases ropes fell off he then gave her wand back "I trust you not to leave the grounds this way you wont interfear and i wont have to kill you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 am

Chase glared at him unable to get away as they set up the perimeter. "What could I get in the way of? I have no idea what is going on!"She said grabbing her wand and pointing it at his neck. "You really think I'm going to just let you...KIDNAP me?!"She said glaring at him her wand pressed to his neck. "You're going to try harder than that!"She said and turned and tried to run away. Hitting the perimeter they had made she flew back and landed hard at Ne'os' feet. Jumping to her feet she pointed her wand at him. "Stupify!"She yelled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 am

ne'os thought protego blocking the spell "do not try that again" he said "i am keeping you from killing the dark lord see if we had let you continued you would have gotten on a muggle bus wich the dark lord will attack in defence of the muggles you will use the killing curse on him killing him, nautruly we had to stop you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

"What are you talking about?"She yelled out falling a few paces back from him. "Muggle bus? The dark lord on a muggle bus.."She said her wand still pointed at him. "I don't believe you! Let me out of this stupid area."She said turning her wand from first one death eater, then another, then to Ne'os again. She looked like a trapped lioness, ready to spring away from the danger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 am

"i can prove it" he said holding out a silvery orb "it is your destiny to protect the muggle prime minister from the dark lord take a look for yourself" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 am

Chase stared at him. "Well then let me go!"She said turning on the spot. "Let me out of here!"She cried turning her wand back on him. "If that is my destiny then let me go do that!"She said a wild look in her eyes. "Please."She pleaded her wand still pointed at Ne'os. "Please, let me save him."She said looking frantic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 am

"no" he said simply "we are removing you from the hands of destiny until the minister is dead" he said as he looked at the permeter and waved his wand a final time making it turn into a jet black wall surrounded by stars "welcome to the vampires final resting place" he said "welcome to the spirit world".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top