Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) Empty Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 am

[[OOC: I'm not going to do pictures, etc. Just use your imagination! xD]]

Ben yawned. He had got up early, not wanting to waste a minute of the morning sun. He was a morning person. He had snuck out of the hotel so as not to wake any of his family. He was staying in a Wizarding hotel, luckily. He couldn't bear having no magical contact all summer. He was used to being around magic all the time, especially since he started at Hogwarts.

Ben had climbed down the steps and was now sitting at the bottom. It was about 8am he guessed, though he had no way of telling the time. He was watching a lot of fishermen out at sea. He wished he could have a go on one of the boats. He looked around the place. Not many people were up. Why weren't they? It was gorgeous outside. He wished for someone to talk to. He was a social person. What was the use of a lovely place when there was nobody to share it with, he thought.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) Empty Re: Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 am

Butterfly heard Ben get out of bed, even though he had been extremely quiet. She was a light sleeper. She followed hm, having nothing else to do. She hadn't properly talked to him in a while. She followed him nearly out of the hotel, out on the steps. She sat down next to her brother, watching the boats sail near the harbor.

"Hey Ben. Like the morning sun?" she asked.

[[OOC: Why does my avatar say unsorted?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) Empty Re: Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 pm

[[OOC: Because it hasn't been changed yet, lol. We're going through them all, updating everyone's. I'll change yours =)).]]

Ben turned around as he heard someone walking over to him. It was his sister, Butterfly. He hadn't talked to her in a while, as they were in different years at school and such. It was a pity, they got on well usually. "Hey Butterfly. Yeah, I like the sun, it's really pretty." he replied. He had always been a morning person. "Sorry if I woke you, I tried to be quiet." he added, apologetically.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm

''Its ok. I'm a light sleeper.'' She stared in silence at the rolling ocean. ''Its so beautiful here. She hoped he was listening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Of course she was a light sleeper. He knew that. He had lived with her his entire life, after all. Ben was half listening to her and half looking at the view. He heard her say something about it being beautiful and he nodded in agreement. It really was.

Ben could only sit there for so long though. He had to do something. "Want to go swimming?" he asked her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 am

"Sure! I'll go get my suit on." She back into the house and into her room. She fished through her wardrobe until she found a one-zy covered with cherries. She changed, and went back out to meet Ben.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 am

[[OOC: One-zy? Is that like...kinda like a one piece, as opposed to a bikini or something?]]

Ben sat on the beach as his sister went back up to get changed. He already had his swimsuit on. Well, swim shorts, more like. He had a few pairs and usually wore them when he was at the beach, just in case he ever wanted to go swimming. Like now.

"Race you down there." Ben said as Butterfly appeared once more. He took his shirt off and ran down towards the sea.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm

[[OOC: Ya, its just a full top]]

Butterfly took off towards the sea, inches behind her brother. ''No fair! You got a head start!'' She was always a fast runner, but not on rolling terrain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 am

Ben laughed as he reached the sea. It was actually warm. Unlike England, it was always freezing cold there, from what he could remember. He turned around, hoping he beat his sister. He was competative like that. He sat down in the shallow water, his head and shoulders above the water. Nice and relaxing.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:52 am

Butterfly walked silently into the water. She lay down on her belly, and slowly handwalked over to Ben's head. And then she splashed him. A big, surprising splash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top