Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel Empty Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Beau Uziel
Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel Castka11
The Editor in Chief of The Quibbler
Recent Hogwarts Graduate

You're mad! well thats good cause If I wasn't, this'd probably never work. OTHER HALF
There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime. And I owe them all money. PRACTICALLY FAMILY
Did no one come to save me just because they missed me? INSEPERABLE
It never would've worked out between us. Keep telling yourself that, darling. PARTNERS IN CRIME
Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. CONFIDANT
You actually were telling the truth. I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised. BEST FRIEND
You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of. CLOSE FRIEND
But you have heard of me! Why doesn't your compass work? ...My compass works fine. INNER CIRCLE
If you go and brave da weird and haunted shores at world's end, then you will need a captain. GOOD FRIEND
I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here, and try not to do anything... stupid. OUTER CIRCLE
Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt. ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS
So what's your plan, then? I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
And if there are crewmen? I cut down anyone in my path. I like it. Simple, easy to remember. FAMILY FRIENDS
As long as you're there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these: DRINKING FRIEND
what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father ON AND OFF
was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, FAKE
so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, AQUANTINCE
but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you FIRST NAME BASIS
sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not? Tortuga? Tortuga. FRIEND OF A FRIEND
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. JUST MET

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately. BURN IN HELL
Aye, we knew 'im. Never sat well with ol' Bootstrap, what we did to Sparrow and all. HARDCORE HATRED
I'm telling the story. So, what Barbossa did is, he tied a cannon to Bootstrap's bootstraps. ONE SIDED
Land is where you are safe Jack Sparrow. And so you will carry land with you. INTOLERABLE
If ya don't want it. Give it back. No. Then it helps. MUTUAL DISLIKE
Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, ON SIDED DISLIKE
just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. BARELY TOLERABLE
We're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman. ASSOCIATION
So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which NEWFOUND ENEMIES
we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it? CONSTANT IRRITATION
We go way back... thick as thieves, nigh inseparable we are... were... have been... before... ANNOY
Never leaves any survivors. No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder? BACKSTABBED
No. You want you to find this. Because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding CHEATED ON
and/or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle. ENVY
Yes, the rum is gone. Why is the rum gone? ...But why is the rum gone? JEALOUSY
You can keep doing that forever, the dog is NEVER going to move. RIVALRY
The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares. We catch 'em in a crossfire... FRIENDLY RIVALRY
I mean, why aren't we doin' what - what Mr. Sparrow said? With the cannons and all? FEAR
Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it. You don't think 'e was tellin' the truth? INTIMIDATED
You cheated. Pirate. You're daft, lady! You both are! Daft like Jack. DISGUST
On the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft. ARGUE
I don't care for the situation. Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush. FRIENDS TO ENEMIES
Not if you're the one doing the ambushing. I go in and convince Barbossa to TOLERANCE
send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless TENSION
and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons, eh? What do you have to lose? INDIFFERANCE

This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean. You can tell them that after they've caught us. TRUE LOVE
If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it. IN LOVE
You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours FINAL
a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. MARRIED
You're not a eunuch are you? I practice three hours a day, so when I meet a pirate, I can kill it. ENGAGED
Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine. We're square. CURRENT PARTNER
the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking. FUTURE
Where's the medallion? Wretch. Ah, where is dear William? Will! Elizabeth! Monkey! ON AND OFF
You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before? PAST GOOD
Why thank ye, Jack. You're welcome. Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack. PAST BAD
You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you are well on your way to becoming one: LINGERING
sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP
crew out of Tortuga, and you're completely obsessed with treasure. That's not true. PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
I am not obsessed with treasure. Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate. SECRET
Do you have the courage and fortitude to stay true in the face of danger and certain death? FORBIDDEN
Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him. No one's yet figured how. IN DENIAL
It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name. CHEMISTRY
He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch. ADDICTIVE
Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley... Parley? OBSESSIVE
Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley". That would be the French. DESTRUCTIVE
You don't want to be doing that, mate. No, I really think I do. Your funeral. TENSION
Jack Sparrow, if you please sir. I don't see your ship, Captain. I'm in the market, as it were. MUTUAL CRUSH
I suppose, you didn't deserve that one either? No, that one I deserved. ONE SIDED CRUSH
Borrowed... borrowed without permission, but with every intention of bringing it back. FLIRTING
No, it's frightful bad luck to have a woman aboard. It would be far worse not to have her. PHYSICAL BUDDIES
Hurry, someone would have heard that. Not without my effects. BUTTERFLIES
That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship. FLEETING GLANCES
You were marooned on this island before? So we can escape in the same way you did then. ONE NIGHT
The Black Pearl is gone and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice. FWB
The rum runners used this island as a cache, they came past and I was able to barter passage off. EWB

You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum. Welcome to the Caribbean, love. SIBLING
One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness. HALFSIBLING
You're pirates. Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway. STEPSIBLING
Ten years you carry that pistol and now you waste your shot. He didn't waste it. PARENT
You think this wise, boy... crossing blades with a pirate? You threatened Miss Swann. Only a little. FAMILY
How can we sail to an island that nobody can find with a compass that doesn't work? IN LAW
Aye, the compass doesn't point North. But we're not trying to find North, are we? FUTURE FAMILY
What's in your head, Captain, that puts you in such a fine mood? We're catching up. TEACHER
And I suppose in exchange you want me not to kill the whelp? EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
No, no, no, by all means kill the whelp. Just not yet. Wait for the opportune moment. MENTOR
This ship cannot be crewed by two men. You'll never make it out of the bay. GOOD INFLUENCE
But your bet includes all the dice, not just your own. What are they wagering? BAD INFLUENCE
Oh. Except for a sense of honor and decency and a moral center. And personal hygiene. RESPECT
Let's put some distance between us and this island and head out to open sea. DISRESEPCT
Yes to the first. Yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible. TRUST
I have every faith in your reconciliatory navigational skills, Master Gibbs. DISTRUST
No. Persuade me. You do know Will taught me how to handle a sword. PROTECTIVE
Look what I got. I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it! ADMIRATION
I keep the promises I make, Jack. I intend to free my father. I hope you're here to see it. LOVE/HATE
So, we've established my proposal as sound in principle. Now, we're just haggling over price. CONFUSED
There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing. BANDMATE
I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. TENSE
Any idea when Jones might release said terrible beastie? I already told you, Jack. Your time is up. AWKWARD
It comes now, drawn with ravenous hunger to the man what bears the Black Spot. COMPLICATED
For the love of Mother and Child, Jack, what's coming after us? Nothing. OTHER

yeah, so, there's a bajillion things up there. tell me to put you where ever and i won't put you anywhere, savvy? all these nifty lyrics are from all three pirates of the caribbean movies, which are amazing, and mostly by captain jack sparrow. don't steal, and give me some credit. feel free to mess with it and all that jazz. be creative - histories need to give me some background! this was made by bexa of CAUTION 2.0, yo, and she has a girlfriend that can kick your skinny ass.

If you can't figure the code out, that's ok I'll help you.

member groups !
Graduate ! orange
Student~Gryffindor ! red
Student~Hufflepuff ! yellow
Student~Slytherin ! green
Student~Ravenclaw ! blue
Muggles ! purple
Others ! pink

Code:
three 100x100 icons here, matching, i may use my own
[font=georgia][size=16][b][i][color=MEMBERGROUPCOLOR]first middle last name [/color][/b][/i][/size]
[i]"a quote or lyrics here. three lines max."[/i]

list the relationships here.
use as many as you want.
quote post for colors!

Your Character;; "Comment."
Beau;; "Leave blank unless I've filled out yours"[/font]

Last edited by Beau Uziel on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel Empty Re: Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

The List

Gents

Ladies
Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel R0xuol Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel 2lsdw2a Beau {I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!} Uziel V3qgix
Willow Kavanagh
Just your average star catcher

but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you FIRST NAME BASIS
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. JUST MET

Willow;; "Beau is an interesting young man."
Beau;; "Seems to be a nice person."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top