Just Chillin'
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Chillin' Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Chillin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Chillin' Empty Just Chillin'

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 am

[[OOC: Trying to make a thread here again!! Hopefully now we have more girls it should work... Open to any Ravie girls!!]]

Davina walked into her dormitory. Nobody else was there. She was surprised, she had expected most people would be getting early nights now that the exams were on. Still, she was a bit glad. She would be able to think at last. She checked the clock, it was only about 10. She decided to read a bit before she went to bed.

Davina walked over to her bed and crouched down at the end of it. She searched through her trunk for a book. She didn't mind what, she just needed something to distract herself from the oh-so-many thoughts she had. She found some muggle fantasy. Excellent, she thought. She climbed onto her bed and began to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin' Empty Re: Just Chillin'

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 am

Kieko walked into the girl's dormitory after her usual session of pre-exam cramming. She wasn't the type that would start cramming months before the exam. She was more of a week before studier. She still ended up passing without a lot of studying and she was really tired and she might as well get to sleep. She went to her bed and noticed not many people were in there.

It struck her as a bit odd that everybody else wasn't aiming for early nights but she just shrugged it off. She didn't really care. There was one person that was still awake reading. Kieko was pretty sure the girl Was Darvina. She didn't know her personally but they shared a dormitory so she knew her name. Feeling social, Kieko decided she'd introduce herself, "Hi," she said and smiled at the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 am

Davina was so involved in her book that she didn't even register the fact that another girl walked into the room. Her mind was in an alternative universe with Seers and Oracles. She was with Sasha Vanden*. It was the voice that made her fall back into reality.

Davina looked up to see a girl enter. Well, it was the girls dorms, who else would it be? "Hi, I'm Davina." she introduced herself, forcing a smile. She was never in the best mood when she was interrupted, though she was at least trying to be nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Catalina walked into the girls' dormitories, a little frustrated that there was another girl in their besides Davina. She had hoped to find her friend alone. She was becoming worried about her, and not being able to talk to her was causing Catalina's nerves to start acting up.

Pinning a flawless smile on her face, she walked over to the new girl and said, "Hello, I am Catalina." She grinned over at Davina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Kieko smiled. "Hi, I'm Kieko. It's nice to meet you," she said. Kieko looked between the two girls. They seemed to already know each other. Kieko could be quite social, but she didn't seem to many people in her own house. She smiled slightly not really knowing what to say.

"So," Kieko said drawing out the word. She rocked back on her heels trying to think of what to say. "Um, what's up?" She asked kicking herself mentally for the generic question. She smiled slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Catalina giggled slightly at Kieko's question and said, "I have been really eager to get home, actually. I miss my parents most ardently. What about you?"

OOC: I love your siggy by the way!!!! People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people. Did you get that from V for Vendetta?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:29 am

Davina smiled back at Catalina. She smiled at Kieko as she introduced herself. Smiling, smiling, smiling. All completely fake of course. She knew she'd have to talk to Catalina at some point, but was glad Kieko was there at the moment. She wanted to avoid that conversation as long as possible.

[[OOC: Catalina, made a thread for us in here, they need to talk.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Keiko smiled. "Yeah it'll be nice to go home. I can't wait for exams to be over." She grinned. "It'll be nice to get away from the loads of school work." She ran a hand through her hair and glanced between the girls.

[OOC: Thanks! XD Yeah I got it from V for Vendetta. It's one of my favorite movies.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 am

Davina smiled, not saying anything she didn't want to be with Catalina and was scared Keiko would leave any second. Not being able to hande it, she left, muttering something about her needing to study.

[[OOC: Quick exit, I'm killing her off so didn't want to leave anything hanging.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top