New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol ) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol ) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol )

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol ) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol )

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 am

He laughed but then again felt her lips to his, it was getting harder and harder to resist, but he was still going strong. When she released he responded to her "Yes, but if you catch me, then what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol ) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Blood PG-13 ( Gets kinda scandalous lol )

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am

"Then, I'll continue to seduce you," Nerezza whispered, kissing him again, this time with more force. She didn't break it. (( OOOOOO))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:08 am

Finally Thomas gave in, kissing her back. He could not help it this time, he had to. As a man when a woman is on top of him kissing him it is a rule that he has to kiss back. The feeling was great, he had never done anything like this before and he wished he had now, but here he was out in the forbidden forest with this cray girl on top of him kissing him. It was totally awkward. He pulled away for a few seconds "As long as you keep seducing me, I am down."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:13 am

Nerezza opened her eyes when he began to kiss her back, and her force became more powerful. With a smirk against his lips, she slipped her tongue in (lol) and made it deeper. When he pulled away, she said, "Fine then. Why'd you stop, darling? Did you need to breathe?" She was barely panting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:17 am

He laughed quickly at her before he responded "No, I was just saying." then with all of his strength, he flipped her over so that he was on top. He quickly used his strength to press her arms to the ground and he looked into her eyes wildly "Now its your turn to beg for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 am

Nerezza smirked yet again, simply waiting for him to lean down so she could grab his lips with hers. "I shall never beg," she whispered, staring into his eyes wildly. She cackled again, moving one of her smoothly tanned legs up his. (OO?!) cyclops
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 am

He grabbed her leg with his hand and he leaned down to her face, but not kissing yet. "Oh come on, you know you want to. Just beg for me, just once. I will never tell." He laughed again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:35 am

Nerezza grinned when his hand touched her skin, and she broke one of her arms free from his hold. She reached up and traced his lips with her fingers, saying, "Never. I know you'll tell, Thomas."

She wanted to kiss him again, her lips aching for his, but she didn't show it. Her face was alight with sadistic admiration. Batting her eyelashes, she whispered, "Aw, but you're denying me again, darling? What am I ever going to do?" She giggled wildly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:38 am

He closed his eyes when he felt her finger touch his lips, and he only grinned when she said she knew he would tell. When she asked what he was going to do, he simply brought his lips again to almost touching and whispered "All you have to do is say please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

Nerezza narrowed her eyes and then wrapped the leg that was free of his hold around his body, grinning while she pulled him close enough for impact. She kissed him passionately again, wrapping her other leg around his body so that they both interlocked. (LOL) Then, she opened her eyes and pushed him off.

"Never," she whispered darkly, crawling towards him. A smirk filtered itself onto her face, and she seductively maneuvered herself closer before pouncing on top of him again and practically attacking his mouth. Her lips crashed down upon his, resulting in another passionate, tongue-filled smooch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top