In from the rain - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In from the rain - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In from the rain

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In from the rain - Page 2 Empty Re: In from the rain

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am

"No I'm not an only child!"She said laughing. "I have two younger siblings, a sister and brother. They are both to young to start school yet."She said smiling at him. "Where were you before this?"She asked looking up at him. No wonder he had a weird accent. It wasn't normal but she could tell he was getting a normal British accent by now. "I didn't know you were a transfer student!"She said looking surprised. This was something new! She loved it when she learned new things about people. It was exciting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am

"Oh, I lived in America, in the desert." he said warmly. "Unitremp American school" he finished.

"I really liked it there. There were quite a few more, er... Ravenclaws if you know what I mean. Everybody studies too much there... well at least a lot more people. We all kind of understood eachother... so everybody was an outcast and nobody was. My sisters were the most popular people in the school... so I was known as 'Jessica's little brother,' so I got a lot more attention than I deserved." he said. And wanted he thought privately to himself.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 am

"Wow America!"She said smiling. "I've always wanted to go there! What's it like?" She asked hanging onto his every word. She had never travelled anywhere but Japan before. Though she really wanted to go to America. Sure she had been to France, and Italy, and all those places, but America was so foreign. On a completely different land mass. Over seas! She smiled at him. For once having not done something before someone else she was excited to hear about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 am

"America is amazing!" He said enthusiastically. He thought for a moment, trying to do it justice. "I haven't been to all the parts of it, but where I live, the sun always shines. Always, it's incessant. When it does rain, it's always exciting rather than cold and dark." he said. He started rambling about it, not fully aware himself of exactly what he was saying.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 am

Chase smiled and listened to him. It was great to see what she had thought of as a shy cold Ravenclaw, become excited and talk about something he cared about. "That's so neat!"She said smiling. "It's always raining here."She said glancing over her shoulder at the rain that was still pouring down like it's duty in job was to drown everyone in the world right now. She smiled and looked at him. "But I bet everything is like..dead there though...like, with all that sun how does it get it's water?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 am

"Well, some plants can survive. Creosotes, for example, have a large underground root system that can extend with a hundred feet to all sides..." his voice trailed off. Why did he retain such a mundane, Muggle fact when there was more to life? He shook his head vigorously as if attempting to rid his ears of water. "It's still green there. Like with cacti and mesquite. Just... not nearly as much as here. I don't think all of America's like that though... just where I live.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 am

"Oh I see!"She said smiling. "I love the rain, it's so much fun to play in."She said looking out at the rain. She just realized then that they had just been standing there talking. As people passed them by laughing at them. Her face went beat red. "I should get going."She said taking his cloak off and handing it out to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am

Sterling was unsure what caused this abrupt change in her mood, but he took the cloak back and staggered backwards. "Oh, err... okay." he said. He wasn't used to this much attention in the first place, and it therefore came as no surprise that somebody of her popularity would want to leave. "Bye," he said awkwardly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 am

Chase tugged at her clothes silently to make it look better. "How do I look?"She asked spinning on him. Her hair was still wet and hung in small curls down her back. Her face was slightly flushed and her eyes were a little cloudy. She held up a finger though and then sneezed. Oh no! A cold! She shook her head unhappily before looking at him waiting for his response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 am

Sterling contemplated for a moment before replying, "Perfect."

Then she sneezed. Sterling was immediately concerned. "You want to go get a pepperup potion?" he asked.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top