Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open) Empty Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Relaxing in the Library:

Spoiler:

Daniel was in the library, wearing grey beanie, grey plain shirt and dark black tight jeans along with a black bag strapped across his shoulders - he held three books in his hand his index finger in one of them. He turned a corner into another section of book and searched for one more book he need to study for the exams although he never liked studying much but he knew his parent expected him to do well in class and get every homework done in time. He found his book and flipped through the pages reading a few pages to see if he had the right books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open) Empty Re: Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Sterling walked into the library soundlessly, bringing a three foot pile of books with him and dropping them all on the library table. He then turned immediately and proceeded to picking off books from the shelves. He sat himself down next to a Gryffindor he didn't know and opened each book in turn, reading a paragraph of each at a time. It was a new study method he had--rather than focus on one subject, try to study all of them at the same time. He glanced at the Gryffindor with a tentative, uneven smile and immediately proceeded to poring again over his books.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open) Empty Re: Relaxing in the Library (Sterling & Open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Daniel looked at the book for a few short second before deciding whether or not this book would help him then turned around side way on his heels deciding that he was going to take this book anyway. He took a few step forward then stopped dead on his track looking around if he could find a spare spot for him to use but it seem like everyone had used up the chairs and table, he frowned then looked down and saw a Ravenclaw kid around about his age sitting down alone by the table with three spare seat around him and decided to ask him if he could sit with him. "Hello, may i have a seat here." Daniel asked bending his body low enough to look at the boy face whilst pointing at the chair in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Mariana was in the libary doing some studying for her exams.It's been quiet like in some tomb before she heard something that sounded like books falling on the table next to her.She noticed one of them standing on the floor and since someone apperently forgat about it she picked it up. "Here you go." she said putting it on the table when she saw a familiar face. "Oh i know you.You are that new guy Streling i met on the platform." she suddenly remembered. "Do you remember me?" she asked Streling.

"Oh and Daniel is here aswell.How are you doing?" Mariana said smiling as she just spotted Daniel who sat next to Streling.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 am

Daniel waited patiently for the boy to answer him if he wanted him to sit next to him so he could study or not. Daniel heard a familiar voice, the one he heard before at the anniversary, he looked up at the girl blinking a bit then smiled warmly at her. "Hello Mariana. I am going fine thank you, what about you" he asked, his voice cheerful and happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Sterling looked up, they had interrupted from his reading... he tore his gaze away and glanced at them. "Oh, hello Mariana," he said as warmly as he could muster. "And yes, of course you can sit here." he said waving at Daniel. He turned back over his books and started to read... he had been researching jinxes. That was his weakpoint in dueling.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh i am doing pretty well myself thank you besides this." she said showing her transfiguration notes.New people usually forgat her name though Sterling didn't. "I am glad you remember me Sterling.How's that studying treating you?" she asked smiling though the question was for both of them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 am

Sterling beamed at her. "It's going reasonably well. I'm not studying too hard," he said, trying to hide the dozen books that lay open on the table in front of him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top