Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only)

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 am

Samantha walked with him to the car, waited for him to open the door, then got in to the car gracefully. "Thank you." Samantha said, as he helped her in. She then waited for Ne'os to get in and for the car to start leaving.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ne'os and Samantha's First Date (Ne'os and Samantha only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 am

ne'os got into the car and motioned for the driver to start going. The car started off slowley and then when it turned the corner speed up so they were in front of the resturant in no time. "well here we are" said ne'os stepping out of the car and then walking to the other side to open the door for Samantha.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 am

"Oh, well that was fast." Samantha said, steping out of the car as he opened the door. She held his hand as they walked into the restraunt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 am

"yes it was minitsry car after all" he said smiling at her as the host lead them to there seats and handed them a menu that was in english. "so what looks good here to you" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 am

Samantha looked at the menu, and saw mostly pastas. So she choose the fretachine alfreado. (Sorry if spelled wrong.) "Um....Yeah, the fretachine alfreado looks good." Samantha said, then just as she said this the waiter came up to them and asked them the same thing. "I'll have the fretachine alfreado with a pepsi please and thank you. What about you love?" Samantha said and asked, wondering what he liked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 am

((dang thats what i was gona get lol))

"i think ill get the same thing with my usualy specialty drink" he said smileing at her "this is a muggle resturant that ackowledges vampires exist." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am

"Oh, really." Samantha said to Ne'os with a little shock in her voice. "Well, I've had my fill of that for the day." Samantha said, then gave the waiter her menu and put her hand on his hand while they waited for the food.

((sorry didn't know. Smile ))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 am

((oh its ok lol))

"thats not a problem is it" he asked her frowning slightly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 am

"Oh, it's fine, I just didn't know that we would be coming to a place like this, so I filled up just in case." Samantha said with a big smile, to let him know that she was fine. She then started rubbing his hand with hers.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 am

"not a problem i on the other hand havnt drank in days my studys as always" he said smileing at her again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top