Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's most like to spend all summer on PA?

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left15%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 15% 
[ 2 ]
Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left0%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left8%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 8% 
[ 1 ]
Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left38%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 38% 
[ 5 ]
Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left15%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 15% 
[ 2 ]
Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_left23%Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Bar_right 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Empty Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Another votings are opened!

Good luck contestants!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Empty Re: Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 am

Um...er...Mariana? I reckon it would be everyone though, wouldn't it?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA Empty Re: Most likely to spend whole summer addicted to PA

Post by Founder Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:09 pm

ME!!! I COME ON ALL THE TIMES...I SHOULD GET THIS AWARD.

Best joke of the year? Anyhow, I think Jemma or Zoe or Mari or Nikki?
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Darren's going away for half the summer, how can he be on PA? Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Sue Malfoy wrote:ME!!! I COME ON ALL THE TIMES...I SHOULD GET THIS AWARD.

Rolling Eyes

I doubt there is any head admin of a site that is less devoted to their site as you are..

=D

And yeah, dont vote for me Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah vote for me,Jemzy and Nikki! WELCOME ADDICTION! cheers
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Doing my PA voting duty. Very Happy. Good luck everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Where did i hear that already... Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 am

Sue Malfoy wrote:ME!!! I COME ON ALL THE TIMES...I SHOULD GET THIS AWARD.

Rolling Eyes I am highly offended, Sue!! Oh wait...Now I get it, heh -.-" I thought you said I was the best joke of the year..Carry on..
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:30 pm

If it was most likely to spend all night on PA, that would be me. I nearly do that already, going to bed so late. If it weren't for Chassy and Soph yelling at me to go to bed in the cbox...
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top