Eating away the Pain
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eating away the Pain Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eating away the Pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating away the Pain Empty Eating away the Pain

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 09, 2009 3:55 am

Nikki was in her pyjamas and walked into the kitchens. It was late in the night. She was hungry and thirsty, well not really. She just couldn't sleep to be honest.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Eating away the Pain Empty Re: Eating away the Pain

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Kitchen was right next to Huffelpuff dormatories.Mariana was awake and dressed like happened very often.She could sleep though she had a lot of things to do at day and night.Her homework was hardly going with quiditch trainings.She walked pass the kitchen when she saw someone in Pijamas.On the first,she could swear it was hungry Betsy though when she approached she saw it was Nikki. "Hey Nikki are we hungry?" she asked cheerfully.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:13 am

"Kind of...I think" Nikki shrugged. "I just miss them so much" Nikki admitted, with her voice breaking. She opened the fridge, took our some chocolate milk and drank out of the carton and slid down to the floor to sit.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Mariana's smile faded away in the moment when Nikki mentioned them.She realzied Nikki was eating more for taking out stress. "Look." she said thinking of some good words though that wasn't her best side. "I know you miss them...i do too.But neither Sophia or Andrian would like you to fall into depression." she said as she sat next to Nikki on the floor,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 am

"I know but I feel like...my world is empty...Upside down..Dark" Nikki explained. She gulped down 4 four more gulps of milk and burped. "Excusez Moi" Nikki sighed. She rattled the carton and threw it into the nearest bin and missed. "James is my only light of this world when everything is dark but...this is too dark even he cannot shine in it" Nikki cried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Mariana felt like crying too though she had to hold it. "Oh don't Nikki.You still have me!" she said giving her a hug.She wanted to cry though she knew that would make the whole situation even worse. "Cry if it makes you feel better." she said tapping her shoulder from behind. "Throw it all out.Your sister wouldn't like you to suffer for her though i know it's impossible not to do it." she said in a very quiet tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 am

"Don't forget...ANDRIAN!" Nikki said blurting out. She sniffled, wiped her tears on the sleeves on her PJ's and hugged Mari. "I feel like, I've died and gone to hell" Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Mariana was wondering how long she can keep away tears. "Yes Andrian." she said with a pale voice. "Andrian was like a brother i never had." she said feeling compassion for Nikki: "I had Hafiz and Dae and they both just dissappeared in air.If it makes you feel any better." she told Nikki though she wasn't sure why was she saying all those things.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 am

"I haven't seen James in ages, to be honest" Nikki sobbed. She wiped herself clean with her pj sleeves and shivered. "I can't go to sleep...I get these nightmares" Nikki explained.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"I can't really help you with nightmares.I been having tham since my 5th year when...." Mariana stopped in the middle of the sentence,cleaned her throat and added. "In time you get used to them.They become part of your life and you learn how to learn with them." she said with a weak smile.

"Last time i saw James was days ago sneaking into forest." said Mariana remembering like through clouds.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum