Sitting Alone... (Darren)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting Alone... (Darren) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting Alone... (Darren)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting Alone... (Darren) Empty Sitting Alone... (Darren)

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Savannah walked into the crowded Three Broomsticks and shyly went up to the bar. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Savannah asked shyly as the bar tender gave her a butterbeer. As Savannah got out her change she laid it on the counter. "Thankyou sir, please keep the change as a tip."said Savannah shyly with a warm smile. As she looked around she noticed there was alot of people with friends. Sighing to herself Savannah saw a booth by the window open and walked over and took her seat. As she looked out the window she smiled as she seen all the other students playing around. She was new and took the place as Gryffndor prefect after Sophia Granger died, some say she even looked like Sophia Granger in a way but she was more out going and smarter then Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone... (Darren) Empty Re: Sitting Alone... (Darren)

Post by Darren Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Darren entered the Three Broomsticks from outside, relieved to be inside - it was raining quite heavily out there. It was no wonder the bar was more crowded then usual. He waited patiently for the bar tender to be free, meanwhile looking around the pub for somebody he recognized. Immediately, his gaze focused on someone he knew but thought to be dead. Was that Sophia? Walking closer to her, he realized at a second glance that it wasn't her. Still, she looked so much like her she might as well be her sister. Now quite close to her, he decided he might as well talk to her, hers was one of the few empty tables anyways. "Hello," he said to her in a blank tone.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

"Um... hello please sit down."said Savannah politely as she gave him a warm smile. "Oh sill me I'm so rude, I'm Savannah Galloway new Gryffindor prefect."said Savannah. "If you don't mind me asking why did you sit here? I mean not that I enjoy your company but don't you have other friends you could sit with besides me a new girl?"Savannah asked him calmly and chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Darren raised his eyesbrows at her, she was sure acting weird. "I'm sorry, I just mistook you for a friend I knew.. She looked a lot like you," he said. "And yeah, I do have a few friends, though they never seem to be around," he added in a rather colder tone. "But if you want me to leave, I can."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 am

Savannah nodded. "I'm sorry I look so much like your friend Sophia Granger, everyone must really loved her."said Savannah. Savannah noticed he was rather cold to her but she shrugged it off it wasn't a big deal anyway."I don't mind you sitting here with me, I just thought seeing how I was new you didn't want to sit here."said Savannah with a shrug.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 9:33 am

Darren narrowed his eyes, suddenly suspicious, he hadn't mentioned Sophia but yet the girl knew he had confused her with Sophia. "I didn't mention any Sophia. And how did you know we were friends?" he asked curiously.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Savannah looked at him he looked oddly familiar like she met him before somewhere but she couldn't remember where. "I... um... read in the Daily Prophet about her death and her picture, I noticed myself I look like her."said Savannah. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look so familiar like I met you somewhere but I can't remember where."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 pm

"Yeah, you do look like her a lot." Darren agreed, nodding. "And I don't think so, are you new here?" he asked. He was confused if he had ever even seen her before, because even if he had he would have just confused her with Soph. She almost looked like her twin.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Savannah nodded. "Yes I new here, but it's weird for a person being new I sure knew my way around this castle like I been here for years!"said Savannah chuckling. "So, you said you and Sophia were friends huh, for how long? if I may ask"Savannah said. Savannah knew she probably wasn't anything like Sophia, for Sophia was very out going and smart all Savannah is a shy Gryffindor sixth year. But she found it odd she was in the same year as her and looked so much like her it was scary.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Darren thought about that. "Well.. we met at the first year, but we weren't friends then." he said, chuckling as they had hated each other first. "But then we became friends at our 3rd year. So I was friends with her for more than 4 years..."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top