Sophia's Funeral - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Funeral - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Funeral

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Funeral - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia's Funeral

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Mariana looked at Nikki though there was no happening in the world that could give her some resignation of sad fate of her like sister friend.She just looked rather lost still not accepting what she was seing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 02, 2009 12:36 am

((Samantha, we're outside. Please start reading where places are, you do this all the time))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 02, 2009 5:25 am

Nikki gulped and nodded. She shakily stood up and face the audience. Her eyes were puffy and red and a little bit sore. "I loved Sophia...she was the best sister anyone could ever want and imagine....I was lucky enough to experience her love with me as not many could have that kind of relationship with their silblings as I heard that um...they fight alot but my sister and I barely fought we may have fought once or twice a fortnight but that would be it" Nikki croaked. "I still..don't understand why...why she...did this to herself" Nikki said with her voice almost breaking. "She could've lived a long life...and...she didn't" Nikki said. Nikki thought about what the priest had said and he was right, she had no reason to die, really. "I will miss her now and forever, always" Nikki said pushing her hair behind her ears. "She will be watching us, I know, and she will be in our hearts" Nikki nodded. "Um, her favourite song was from a muggle, This is Me, and I'm going to...play it and..sing kind of" Nikki mumbled. "Accio Guitar" Nikki said and a guitar flew gently in her hands. She smiled weakly at the audience and took a deep breath.

I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face
So afraid to tell the world what I've got to say
But I have this dream bright inside of me
I'm gonna let it show it's time to let you know
This is real this is me I'm exactly where I'm
supposed to be now Gonna let the light
Shine on me now I've found who I am there's no
way to hold it in no more hiding who I want to be
This is.....me

Nikki tried to sing it in a angelic voice but it kind of failed since tears were pouring out of her eyes. She finished played the guitar, stood up and bowed and nodded. She sang the whole song in a different way from the original version. She just sang it calmly all the way through. "We will always love her and miss her, and her children will miss her dearly and the most" Nikki continued with her speech. Tears poured out of her eyes and she sniffled. "I'm so sorry" Nikki cried to the audience, ran back to her chair and sat and wiped her eyes dry.

((i will write more soon, bout to get logged off library computer!!))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 am

Samantha wiped her eyes, stood up from under the tree, leaned against it and waited for the next person to talk. Samantha wondered if anyone thought it was her fault. She thought it was her fault so why shouldn't anyone else.

((Oops, sorry.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Jess Potter wrote:'Righto,' Jess thought to himself, he'd thought it'd be a good idea to let everyone have time to mourn privately, but now he needed to get the preceeding event on the way. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today under the watchful eye of our lord almighty, to mourn the passing of a much loved member of our community. Sophia Granger was viewed as many as a warm, funny, loving friend, who was loyal to her friends, and her family," he continued "She has left behind 7 (I think) young children, who had a mother who can never be replaced, and who has left a hole in their hearts. She has also left behind many, many friends. I myself included in this group, who will surely be scarred deeply by her leaving. The sad fact is though, this lovely young woman gave her life for no reason. She died telling the vampire she loved to kill her, before he killed himself for killing her, a great loss, as it means her death was for absolutely nothing. It is for this reason, i think, that people will miss her the most." he said, stopping for a second to wipe his eyes. "I now invite Nikki Granger, Sophia's sister, to speak a few words of remembrance to the gathered audience." Jess said, gesturing to Nikki, before taking a seat next to the lectern

Darren listened to Jess's speech. He had always thought that these were useless, and they didn't really matter. Still, now that he was done, Darren could leave. With a loud CRACK he disaparated and left the funeral.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Mariana wasn't even bothered to be surprised by Darren's leave.Nikki's words were very tender and touching though they couldn't change the fact that Sophia that was like her sister was no longer with tham.Mariana personally never liked to cry in public though this was one time that she could detain tears so only reasonabke thing she thought of was to hug Nikki.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 04, 2009 9:21 am

Nikki bit her lip and was still shaking. She hugged Mariana once more and tried to smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Daniel listened to both speeches and the song that Nikki just sang, he watched his best friend up there crying her eyes out as she sang from her heart playing the guitar. He sighed and got up from his seat walking over to her and wrapped and arm around her body then moved her both side slightly then turned her around placing both hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "I know it been hard for you to lose your ex and your sister. But i want you to smile for me, Sophia would of wanted you to be happy not be hurt" he told her, ignoring Darren rude departure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm

ne'os sat listening to the song and then walked back into the castle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 am

Samantha just couldn't take anymore of the sadness, so she walked back up to the castle, and stayed in her bed all day.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top