When Everything goes wrong((Felix))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When Everything goes wrong((Felix)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When Everything goes wrong((Felix))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Everything goes wrong((Felix)) Empty When Everything goes wrong((Felix))

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 am

*When Everything goes wrong *

Victoire walked out to the forbidden forest. It was pouring down rain and thee wind was blowing and everyone was inside the castle but she was ut walking in the rain. She looked around. Everything was going wrong in her lifee right now. Everything. She sighed and plopped down on the forest floor. She didn't know what to do. She was lonely and didn't know what. She cried and cried. She was so bad. She hugged her knees to her chest and sighed. Everything was falling apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When Everything goes wrong((Felix)) Empty Re: When Everything goes wrong((Felix))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 pm

It was raining, and it was raining hard. It felt good to Felix, but no matter how much he loved dreary weather and the rain, he still felt an empty felliing in side. As he was walking in the forest he saw someone sitting on the forest floor curled up in a ball. When he realized it was Victoire, he immediately went over to her. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, as it was unusual for anyone else to be in the forest with this typ of storm going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When Everything goes wrong((Felix)) Empty Re: When Everything goes wrong((Felix))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Victoire looked at Felix. She felt sad, and lonely. She didn't know what to say or do. " No I am not alright" She said looking at Felix, that could make anyone want to hug her. She looked so lonely and depressed and completely sad. She didn't know what to do or say or anything. She didn't feel taht great. " Felix, I thought you hated me." She said gently, and looked away, still crying. Tears Streaming down her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 am

"Who ever said that?" Felix asked. What ever he felt towards her was far from hatred. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her. "I don't hate you." he said. "So what's wroung, do we need to talk about it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 am

Victoire looked at Felix. She snuggled into him, not really knowing what to do. " Felix, Aden isn't talking. No is talking to me. People hate me. i dont know what to do!!" She said threw her tears, and everything. She felt horrible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Felix put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. "The only reason that I haven't talked to you is because I haven't seen you." he said. "As for everyone else, I'm sure that they don't hate you." he said. "And I really don't know that much about Aden."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm

'i know Felix, I know. " She said softly. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. She felt so happy. She snuggled into him, and closed her eyes lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm

The kiss on the cheek caught Felix off guard. The whole situation caught him off guard. When she snuggled up to him he kissed her on top of her head, and then laid his down. He felt bad for the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top