Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) Empty Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 pm

How many characters you want (self explanatory):As many as possible(in translation whole site)
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):Every student
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):1 (and NOT a novel one)
What you want to RP about:Anything with adventure
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):Hogwarts or Ministry

We should make new RPs like Seeking the Philosopher's Stone,Chamber of Secrets,Going to Shrinkieng Shack for adventure and party and so on much ideas!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) Empty Re: Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 pm

This is a really good idea Mari.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) Empty Re: Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Thank you ZoZo.Oh yes the whole point of this:

THESE TOPICS ARE NOT MADE FOR ROLEPLAY BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE!!!! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

We need a thread to move the plot along. The subplot, at least. Maybe a DA vs. Young DEs battle? Excluding the OotP & all non-student DEs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Yeah anything we want as long as it is for making site RP active again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm

I agree. The only problem with Mass thread is that many people get int them and hten they are lost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 pm

I was thinking about that too.Since it's a TRADITION that people spam like hell between 2 or maximum 3,I think we should put a rule in this topic about that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I can tell you. If people have to wait for a ton of people that never get on or are in total different time zones to post they are not going to get involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah,but if they spam no crazy person would be crazy enough to read it and automaticly it becomes a date of some sort.The whole idea is to open new RP topics where everyone will be glad to roleplay.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm

I know I tend to stay away from mass topics. I don't like them because I'm not one of those people who will just jump in the middle of someones converstation or anything. I like keeping it one on one, but thats me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top