Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 am

jess looked at her "ow how ?" she asked "you forget im new here" she said her fingers playing with a spot the hypogriff seemed to like
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 am

"Oh yea. Sorry. Sometimes I do forget that. I feel like you have been here for ages. I feel comfortable around you." Zoe told her. "I can take you to see the rest one day." She offerend. Zoe wasn't sure if Jess would actually want to go see the rest or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:29 am

Jess smiled "that sounds great" she said moving to one side Jess forgot her leg was still half numb stepping on a stone her ankle gave out sending her to the floor.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 am

Jack ran grabbing her around her waist and holding her in his arms and against him."seems your always falling for me" he said with a smirk as he lifted her into his arms again
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Zoe turned shaking her head. "Uhm, Jess. You might want to get back in bed and rest. I think that leg has something out against you." She said with a small giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

jess smiled to Zoe "you might be right there" she said "but what a way to fall " she said grinning as she looked down at the confused Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Zoe shook her head slightly. "Alreight you two. Why don't you guys go inside and have some fun. I need to get Witherwings back to the rest. Maybe I'll stop by later." Zoe said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Jack looked at Zoe with a confused look "look you two if you have something you want to share please share" he said looking from Zoe to Jess "because catching Jess seems to be a ful time job for me"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 pm

"No I was just saying. Thought you guys would like time together." Zoe said with a shrug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Jack nodded "well ,ok" he said stil slightly confused by Jess's actions , he looked at her "guess we could use the time" he said softly as he held her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top