Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 16 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Zoe nodded. "One day, maybe. I'm not holding my breath though. Its highly unlikly. So I live through everyone else." It was true. She gave up the idea of finding her own happeniness a long time ago. Now she just lived through everyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 16 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Jess sighed "I know how that feels, i had given up till Jack came along " jess shook her head and smiled " i thought he was aragant and self centered , not my type at all, but yet we still fell in love" she sipped her herbs tea pulling a face at the foul taste "ug you'd think they'd make a better tasting herb for morning sickness" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:51 pm

"Maybe your right. I don't know. But I'm not holding my breath for someone to come around. That much I am sure of." ZOe said looking at the table. Looking up as Jess remarked on the tea and ouldn't help but smile a little. "Maybe one day they will."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Jess smiled "yea but not right now "she said pulling another face as she finished it "so shopping , sound good to you " jess sighed as she rubbed her belly "seems im gonna have to find baby things now" she sat back in her chair "I am so gonna look like a whale " she covered her face with her hands "ow the students what are they gonna say having a fat teacher" she looked at Zoe.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Zoe smiled. "Shopping. That is always a wonderful idea. Shopping is the best." She did love to shop. THat was for sure. "Oh dont worry about the sudents. They only notice what is right in front of them anyway." Zoe tried to reassure her. Zoe sat wondering. "I wonder how many other teachers have been pregant while teaching."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Jess looked at her "i don't think that many" she said as she stood to place her cup in the sink "ok lets get going before i get too big to fit out the door" she said chukeling as she turned to look at Zoe .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Laughing, Zoe stood to follow Jess out. "Ok. Where to first?" She pulled her hoodie closer to her as they got ready to walk out .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm

"i think clothes first, these are ok for now but as i grow i'll need bigger ones" she said motioning to her belly growing outwards
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Zoe nodded as they left he hut. Shopping it was the best way to spend the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 pm

on returning to the hut Jack opened the door to see jess sat at the table her belly slightly bigger than he remebered it and Zoe nex to her "ok they gave me the asignment of assessin the teaching staff at the school, not that i need to do that but it get me here, hows she been?" he asked crossing to jess gently kissing her as he placed his bag on the floor.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top