Time with the Owls
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time with the Owls Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time with the Owls

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time with the Owls Empty Time with the Owls

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Zoe entered the owlery. She didn't really need to send an owl to anyone but she just wanted to spend some time here. She looked around. It was early morning. The sun light shined through the open glassless windows. She looked at the wall full of school owls. There was so many. She had forgotten how many they did have. Then she turned to look at the other wall. The wall of student owls. Even more impressive.

Zoe walked toward the open window looking down at the ground. Just then she heard footsteps coming up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Time with the Owls Empty Re: Time with the Owls

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Clair had written a letter to her mother thanking her for the candies she had received. Sighing she ran her fingers through her long dark brown hair. Her hair was irritating her late. She wasn't sure if she wanted to keep it this length or cut it. Short. She shrugged those thought of out her head as she finally reached the top of the owlery. She really didn't know why their had to be so many steps. Sighing she opened the door immediately greet by the flutter of wings and screeching of owls that where their. She looked around only seeing one other person their a girl. She smiled politely and said hello to the unknown girl before walking toward her Barn owl Mina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Zoe turned to see who it was coming up the owlery. She knew that this was a popular spot but didn't really pay attention to when people came up. The only reason she was inside was because of the rain. As the girl entered the room Zoe looked at her. She had no idea who it was. "Hi." Zoe said trying to be nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm

She was glad that she had come right before it started to rain again. Unlike most people Clair loved the rain. Though she was getting older she was still a kid at heart. She dug into her pocket as she pulled out a couple of owl treats and fed them to her owl Mina. She stroked her owl before tying the letter to her leg.."Mina, this is going to go to mum.You'll have some treats here when you come back."She told the owl as it pecked her finger with affection. She walked over to the window where the girl was currently sitting and watched her owl fly away as the rain started to once more."So, do you always come in here when it rains?"She asked laughing softly as she joked.

outfit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Zoe looked at the girl. "Yea its here, the kitchen or empty classroom. Depends on what I'm doing. Otherwise I'm other there." Zoe pointed. She loved the grounds and would do almost anything to be out there. "I just wished it would stop. Can't draw when its pouring down raining." Zoe said as she laid her hand on her drawbook that was laying on the small windowsill beside her. "You never know I might get inspired by someone over there." Zoe said laughing as she pointed toward the wall of owls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

She smiled and nodded. Sure She guessed it was nice as well when it wasn't raining anymore. But Clair liked the rain since it was somewhat peaceful and calm. Well it was when thunder and lightning were definitely not involved. She instinctively looked over to the grounds when the girl pointed towards them."But why? The rain is amazing I'm sure you could do in the rain just as much when the sun is out. Or is there a difference?"She asked not really knowing anything about drawing. The only thing she cold manage were stars, moons and little flowers. The easy ones that is.She laughed with her as she smiled at the owls."Yeah, I bet if we wait long enough they'll make a pyramid. Oh, I'm Clair Chang by the way."She smiled at her.

Last edited by Clair Chang on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Zoe laughed a little. The girls comment proved that she knew nothing of drawing. Zoe didn't share them with just anyone but a few had seen them. "Have you ever tried to draw when it was raining. The paper gets wet and is ruined. I draw any and everything." Zoe said throwing her hands up as if to stress the fact. "I do nature, objects, people. Pretty much everything. Water isn't a good thing for paper. Imgaine reading during a down pour. What would happen to the pages of a book?" Zoe figured she would understand that example. She was a ravenclaw after all. She could tell that by her robes.

Zoe looked at the girl as she introduced herself to Zoe. "Oh, hi. I'm Zoe. Zoe Weasley." Zoe said with a very small smile. "You never know." Zoe told them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 pm

She rolled her eyes she obviously didn't really mean in the rain. She laughed anyways as she tucked a dry lock of her brown hair behind her ear."Well you could always bring an umbrella with you. Or sitt somewhere your papers won't get soaked. Besides who would be reading in a down pour. I'd be outside playing in the rain."She nodded giggling softly. "Nice to meet you Zoe. Zoe Weasley."She smiled wondering exactly how many Weasleys they're were here. She knew that the Weasley family was anything but small. Her mother had told her about a couple of them when she was attending school herself. Shaking her head as if she was pushing the thoughts out of her mind she turned to look at the resting owls. Well the ones that were not flying around that is."So what brings you here?"She asked Zoe curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Zoe looked at Clair then back out the window into the rain. "I'm not like the rest of the Weasley's if that is what that look was for. Trust me I get shoved in with them all the time. But trust me I am nothing like the rest of my family. I pride myself on that fact. Other than my brother and father, I can't really stand the rest of the Weasley clan. The Potters are almost as hard to deal with as the Weasleys." Zoe told her. Not that this girl cared anything about anything that she had just said but Zoe felt better by saying it. She hated her family. Hated them with a huge passion.

Zoe found herself looking at the girl. She shook her head trying to clear it for a moment. What was the question she had asked her. Oh, why was I here. "Guess just a change of scenery. Tired of the library and I am not all that hungry. And it's too quiet for my other place." Zoe told her shrugging her shoulders. "Honestly I don't know. Just walking about I guess. Too bored to stay in one spot."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Whoa. Where was all this emotion coming from. She bit her lip as she triped to rephrase what she was going to say in her head. Things change and that also included people. Clair wasn't one to judge someone by their family. She had always went by that one saying. About how you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Time and time again that little saying had proven lots of things to her especially when talking about people."Calm down, Just to let you know I wasn't sticking you with your family. I don't even know you. Its okay if your totally not like your family. I mean who would want to be.. I think everyone wants to be their own person."She shot back still calm but a bit irritated that she tried to say Clair was saying something like that to her.

"Look you can hate your family all you want. I don't care."She stated as a matter of fact. Clair didn't know the Weasley or the Potters that close so she preferred to not but in into others people personal things. Especially when it came down to hate between family members. They all had their reasons and Clair was not so nosy that she wanted to hear every single things. That was their business not hers. she bit her lip look out at the rain before she stuck her hand out of the window. Feel the hard cold wet drops on her fingers. She nodded softly when she told her that she was just wondering about and ended up here."Well the library is kind of boring and not to mention quiet."Clair wasn't like any normal ravenclaw anyone had ever meant. She loved and thrived off of noise and chaos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top