What to do ; OPEN. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What to do ; OPEN. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What to do ; OPEN.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do ; OPEN. - Page 3 Empty Re: What to do ; OPEN.

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 am

Nodding, Ginevra felt like a little kid convincing there paernts that they had eaten their vegetable when actually, the dog had eaten them ten minutes previous to being asked. It was an act that seemed to be believed end from it, a praise, or in this case more lies of amusement from Mari. "I wonder what they know.." she spoke, letting her voice trail off for suspense.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Mariana started to feel this conversation was a bit irritating.She really wanted to change the topic,but didn't know what to talk about.There were way too many thoughts mixed in her mind.Her face looked a bit absent from the scene.Quieness in the room was annoying although she had no idea with what to interupt it.She just waited for the Gin to do that instead hoping that she did have something intresting on her mind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:34 am

Waiting, it seemed that Mariana had nothing else to say. Hearing Myrtle come back in, she rolled her eyes. "Look Mari, I don't really appriate lying to my face, just so you know. If you'd like to fix that, i'll be around. In the mean time, i'm out, I have... things to fix." she explained, sighing as she lifted her bag back over her shoulder, waved and then walked out of the girls bathroom without a backwards glance at the girl. She was nervous now that she had left the safety of those walls.

[Sorry I had to end it, no more ideas for anything]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Mariana did expect something of this sort.She realized this little game was over so she just watched with a sigh her friend leaving through the door.She took silencing charm off Myrthie and remained there for a moment longer wondering whether to go by her buisness or stay here for a bit longer.She sat on the bathroom floor and looked absent at the door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top