a dress to die for.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a dress to die for. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a dress to die for.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dress to die for. Empty a dress to die for.

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Jess stepped into the first dress shop it had beautiful dresses hung in the window the shop keeper couldn't do anything more to help he brought dresses of all sizes and suits too for Adrian but jess was looking for a perticuler one.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

a dress to die for. Empty Re: a dress to die for.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Zoe walked behind Jess to the shop. She wasn't sure if this was going to be the right shop for them.But it wouldn't hurt to look inside still. "Well, do you want to go inside."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

jess looked from Zoe to Adrian and back " I'm not sure " she said nervous as so her hands felt as if the shook
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Zoe looked at Jess and Andrian both. "Well we wont know if we can find a dress here if we don't go in. So come on." Zoe said holding the door open for them both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 am

Andrian looked at her as he walked in and sure all these tuxedos and some mask being laid out, "I'm going to look for mine you girls go have some fun" he smiled at them taking a left step and looked at the boys section trying to find the right one for him and suited a dark dance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 am

jess took a deep breath and stepped inside as she looked she saw several nice dresses and masks each were nice but not quite what she was looking for.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Zoe entered after Andrian and Jess. She looked around the store. "Well where do you want to start? Anything in mind?" Zoe asked as she started making her way though the tons of dresses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm

jess looked around and shook her head"not really, but i'll know it when i see it " she said watching Zoe look at the dresses
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Zoe nodded. She understood what Jess meant. The same was for her. "Any ideas, so I can help?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 pm

jess looked at Adrian"he said Gothic" she said "i guess it means black with a mask" her hands moved dress after dress aside but nun seemed to leap out at her and she sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top