Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Zoe watched Darren as he told her his story. She was shocked for a number of reasons. This was never something that she expected. He never shared so much with her. So many things were falling into place now. So much was making sense where it was all confusing before. Now she understood why Darren acted the way he had. She had no idea. Zoe looked back at the table. She didn't want anything that might show on her face to betray her. "I'm so sorry Darren. I had no idea."

But he was right. She was being a huge coward. The only problem was that she didn't know what to do. Even before the Death Eaters she was an outsider within her very family. Being alone was something that she didn't want to revisit. She enjoyed company to much for that. "What am I suppose to do then?" She asked very quietly. "I wont join the Order. How do you turn your back on something that stalks your every move? Its like he is everywhere. I have no idea how to leave."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Darren shrugged at her reaction. He hadn't told his own story to many people, only Gin really. He didn't even feel very sad retelling it to Zoe, though he should be, but Darren wasn't really the emotional type. He thought it was a good thing but Gin and others usually pointed out that it was his biggest weakness. Unlike others, he didn't get more emotional when something happened to him, but rather the opposite. It was just hard to feel sympathetic to anyone when he looked back and saw what happened to him. "Its nothing," he muttered shrugging.

"I'm not asking you to join the order,' he said rather indignantly. "There nearly as bad as the Death Eaters." To Darren, all of them, the DA, order, DE's and the ministry, were wrecking the world, and he despised them for it. "You-know-who is after me and he has been for a long time, and I'm still alive. If I can avoid him, I'm sure you can as well. Plus," he added. "Your safe at Hogwarts anyways."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Zoe watched Darren as he acted like it didn't mattter what had happened in the past. Almost as if it had not bothered him. She knew that on some level that was different. Even if he would never admit it out loud. Zoe sat back into her chair and crossed her arms. Thinking on his story who was Zoe to complain. Her life was nothing like his. She had no reason at all to complain.

Zoe thought on what Darren had said and then nodded. "You just said a mouth full thats for sure. I have sat back and watched the world that these people are suppose to be taking care of. And I see it all going to hell." She tired her best to keep a smurk down. She looked at Darren. He did have a point. If she hid he couldn't find her. "What am I suppose to do then? Hide here for the rest of my life?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 pm

"And you've been helping them," Darren muttered under his breath. "Who says voldemort will be around forever?" he asked, forgetting not to use the name Voldemort. His Dark Mark burned and he winced.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 pm

As Darren said the one name that must never be really uttered the mark that they both hard burned. "Smart move." Zoe muttered under her breath. "Yea I have helped a little. But not a lot. They want me to do more than I am willing to." Zoe told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Darren scowled as the burning feeling in his arm started to vanish. He had thought about taking the mark off several times. But it was useful to have when he needed to escape from Death Eaters, so he hadn't even tried. Though he doubted he could of anyways. He saw Zoe also wince as he said the name. Everytime the name was called, as it was taboo'd, a death eater could feel it and instantly apparate to the person who said it. They were safe at Hogwarts though, no one could apparate here.

"Sorry," he apologized swiftly. "I forgot." He was rather used to calling him Voldemort as he used to say the name fearlessly and constantly before the name was taboo'd. “Helped a little huh?” Darren repeated with a smirk, his tone sarcastic again. “What does that mean? You merely killed a few people?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

"Well, that depends on how you classify killing people. No person that has died can be connected directly to my hands." Zoe said raising her hands out in front of her as if to prove it then she dropped them. This much Zoe was positive of. But that was all she was so sure of. She knew that it wasn't trued about some information she passed. "Now my information. That is probably a total different story." This was the part that she was starting to have a huge problem with. Guess you could say her conscious was starting to bug her.

"Don't think that I am not sorry for that. I am really beginning to see what I have done is wrong. It is all starting to get to me." Zoe said looking back at her hands. This was something she really wasn't proud of. But since they were on the subject she might as well be honest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Darren listened to her intently, rather interested for the first time. "What do you mean, 'your information?" he asked curiously, still in a rather cool tone. A small inner voice told him he was being rather hypocritical, that he had killed people too, but he ignored it. "Thats good," he said smiling when she said she was starting to feel sorry for all she had done.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 pm

"Well people tend to trust me easy. Not sure why. But they do. And some talk to me. At first it was great. I could and often did pass all kinds of information onto them. But then I realized what I was doing. When things happened with Liz last time. I stopped. I haven't passed anymore information to them. It was to much. They keep trying to pressure me to cave. But I refuse." Zoe said. Never looking up. She played with her pencil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Darren nodded, understanding. Of course people would tend to trust Zoe, it was just her charming personality. Someone who didn't know her well could never detect she was a death eater. Hell, Darren doubted whether even her close friends new she was. She was just too.. nice to be a death eater. Not to mention she was hufflepuff and a Weasley, both of which barely ever became Death Eaters.

"What happened to Liz?" Darren interupted, confused. "Well its good your not passing anymore information," he added dismissively, shrugging. "But it doesn't matter, Voldemort will dig it out of your mind anyways if your close to him.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top