To home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To home Empty To home

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:10 am

[Alright well I am really bored of writing HP fan-fictions so I decided to make my own HP-GTA thing to explain my person after he was in the USA for a while. Please don't hate and read only if you like a lot of action. Btw I will be using a lot of gun names so ask if you want me to put another book to describbe a lot of these guns. by the way you can ask to be in the story just please try to explain why you would be in the book. Oh and PLEASE SEND PM.

Prolouge to a Journey

Jacob Thompson drove along the dark dampened frosty morning driving his old minivan from Honda. It shuddrered and bumped along the used road as the darkness tried to enveolop over itself on the lights. He drove scared as someone had sent him a threat message and he didn't know what to think. No it was probably just someone from work he would say to himself not another crazy person. He still felt his skin melting off though even at the slightest thought of it. He hated New York city even though he had a good job.
He came to a stop slowly at a stop light that had just turned red and Jacob graoned with a bit of a sob. He just wanted to get home. He wasn't like his brother. He was just a coward all the way. He rested his head on the steering wheel and sobbed quietly. A few seconds later he heard a horn and immediatly shot erect. The light had turned green and he kicked the gas. It jerked and shot off starting at 30mph. He stopped at his driveway and turned off the radio he was listening to yet ignored. He wiped his face which was full of sweat and then turned the car off. He opened the door yet he heard something like roadrunner from Looney Tunes taking off. It made Jacob freeze yet he jumped out and ran into his house. He locked the door almost immediatly and fell to his bottom in a coldsweat. He had enough with this.
He shot erect and went into the kitchen to grab the home phone. The house wasn't very large and was just a model Victorian. It suited himself depsite close space. He picked up the phone off the island adreniline pumping feroucisly into his blood stream. He dialed his brothers telephone number and then waited as the phone rang...

[size=18]Chapter 1: The Grim Leaving[/color]
Meanwhile across the Atlantic ocean many miles away from New York laid Hogwarts. Inside that school was Jacob's younger brother who had just turned 15 and three quarters Danny Thompson. He was chatting with his friends Andrian and Sophia in the Great hall when he heard his phone go off. He said he would be right back. But he would come back 3 months later. He went out into the hallway and held his phone. He pressed talk and put it up to his ear. "Hello?" Danny had asked the caller. "Danny?! Oh man it's good to hear you man! Listen I think someone is out to get me!" it was his brother 2 years older than him. "What?! Why what happened?!" "Okay I was just sitting there in my car and I heard something like a bullet whiz right by my head Dan! Someone is trying to kill me and I cant handle it!" "What about Jonie? I thought she was there with you?" "She left me, I don't know where else to go man! I need your help!! You were always good shooting those spells or whatever!" Danny thought for a moment and frowned. He couldn't say goodbye. He was too scared of what they will think. Weakly and throat burning he pressed the phone up to his ear. "I'm on my way" he said grimly "just hang in there"

I'll write more later!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

To home Empty Re: To home

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:13 am

Cool book Danny!! Two thumbs up, well just one as I'm holding a drink in the other right now!! Haha, lol!! Keep writing!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

To home Empty Re: To home

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Awesome Danny keep on writing it, I want to find out what happens next!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum