Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... Empty Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 am

Now that Samantha had finally got what she had always wanted, she decided to test herself out. Samantha ran through the forest till she was in the dead middle. She jumped into a tall tree and looked around for her next pray. She sat for a second and listened to the forest, she could hear alot of little things moving around. But she was looking for something big. She jumped from tree to tree till she saw a giant spider on the forest ground. She waited till he was in the perfect position, then pownst on him as quick as lightning. She sunk her fangs into its hide and started to drink its blood. She could feel herself getting full so she let the vemon go in to her pray as it died. She felt better so decided to take a nap in the trees. She found the perfect spot and layed down for a nap.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 am

Andrian too was hunting for bloods so he sniffed the air and used his ears to hear some noises trying to clear out the other and tuning it on a giant spider screeching but as he reached to get it there was another vampire he recognized sucking the blood out, "Hello pretty" he chuckled leaning against the tree watching her with a smirk on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 am

Samantha heard a voice that she recognized, she looked up at him from her nap spot and saw that it was Andrian. She stood up quickly and gave him a big hug. "Out for blood too?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 am

Andrian reacted quickly without noticing her hugged her back and chuckled politely at her, flashing her a crooked smile as he looked to the left for a bit then back at her, "Yea, shouldn't let myself thristy and out here more then 5 hours" he told her as he heard a rustle in the threee and sucked the spiders blood and it tasted disgusting he never liked it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 am

"Wow you are good at this." "So how have you been today?" Samantha asked. Samantha noticed the look on his face as he drank the blood of the spider.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 am

"I'm an experienced vampire, i know" Andrian smirked and spat some of the blood out of his mouth on the ground below him then looked back up at her still hinting a smirk at her, "and my day have been great" he knew she could tell when he was lying he had been so lonely in school lately no one seemed to talk to him but Danny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 am

Samantha hadn't know him for very long but could tell that something was not right. "Is something wrong? You look bothered." Samantha hoped that she could help him with anything he needed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:03 am

Andrian with a flash was on a tree above her holding onto two branches and leaning in to talk to her with a half-smile on his face then shrugged his shoulder, "Nothing much been so lonely lately" he chuckled and then with another flash he was right behind her sitting on a rock and leaning on the bigger one, "But that nothing you have to worry about" he said without looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 am

Samantha hoped that he didn't really mean that, "What do you mean its nothing for me to worry about. Your one of my most dearest friends. When something gets you down it gets me down. So if your lonely what is it that I can do to help you?" Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:22 am

With another flash he was up infront of her with a frown on his face, with tension all over. Andrian looked at her sighing -- in defeat, "Just don't worry about it, beside i have you now as a friend and i can trust you" he told her brushing her face lightly and his eyes changed crabbier but then he closed his eyes to change it back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top